Wagner

Ok Need Help with this Bad Reputation

Ok Need Help with this Bad Reputation

Every thing I install goes to this          Bad Reputation  thing  

I don't even have a chance to say yes or NO

Please help how can I get more Control of the Software without losing my Happiness😎 

Please look here

http://snap.ashampoo.com/wytRhS4hlYcdh2ftWUr1NJal1KNkFcW42KOC7lJjEmmmHra9GRZU3ZbwFpBlRyin

Also would Like to add my Log File maybe some one can help me with this matter

Forensics_180824-093149.txt

Presumaby in Settings -> Advanced, you have turned on "Automatically quarantine programs with bad reputation"?   If you turn that off they'll not get quarantined...

You might also prefer in: Protection -> FileGuard  to have the actions set to Alert rather than Quarantine.

It all depends on what you want to have happen.  Personally I have EAM produce Alerts so I can decide what to do... but many people hate that, and don't then think about what the Alert question is asking and what a sensible answer would be.

In your case the REAL ISSUE is: why do these programs have a poor reputation?    And, are they safe to use? 

Bad Reputation should mean the rating on the Anti-Malware Network. If there's no notification, then open Emsisoft Anti-Malware and click on Protection, and make sure that the Behavior Blocker is set for Auto resolve, notifications for threats only.

image.png
Download Image

• Upvote 1

On 8/24/2018 at 3:24 PM, JeremyNicoll said:

Presumaby in Settings -> Advanced, you have turned on "Automatically quarantine programs with bad reputation"?   If you turn that off they'll not get quarantined...

You might also prefer in: Protection -> FileGuard  to have the actions set to Alert rather than Quarantine.

It all depends on what you want to have happen.  Personally I have EAM produce Alerts so I can decide what to do... but many people hate that, and don't then think about what the Alert question is asking and what a sensible answer would be.

In your case the REAL ISSUE is: why do these programs have a poor reputation?    And, are they safe to use? 

Yes they are all  game trainers and some cracks for all my games

if u must know 

19 hours ago, GT500 said:

Bad Reputation should mean the rating on the Anti-Malware Network. If there's no notification, then open Emsisoft Anti-Malware and click on Protection, and make sure that the Behavior Blocker is set for Auto resolve, notifications for threats only.

image.png
Download Image
Download Image

No I have it on that already

The only way is to shut it down completely 

that way i can play for 2 hours no problem at all

1 minute ago, JeremyNicoll said:

/I/ didn't need to know... and I don't see why a "game trainer" or indeed cracker would cause a bad reputation.

I also dont know but that is what is happening

On 8/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, JeremyNicoll said:

... and I don't see why a "game trainer" or indeed cracker would cause a bad reputation.

It's not uncommon for software cracks to include malicious code (or are often just outright malware).

Many trainers also have bad reputation due to the way they work (injecting code into other running processes), and the fact that they require administrator privileges but are usually not digitally signed.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:50 PM, Wagner said:

Yes they are all  game trainers and some cracks for all my games

FYI:

https://support.emsisoft.com/guidelines/

image.png
Download Image

> It's not uncommon for software cracks to include malicious code ....

Ah.   I should have thought of that.   It's not an area I've ever explored.

I know all of that I was Just thinking safety first what i mean is anything to avoid playing on line and having Emsisoft Turned off

thats all i was trying to do

But i think it was on your mind the who time😂