Sign in to follow this  
Hui

Server files encrypted by ransomware of GlobeImposter family (.RESERVE)

Environment: Windows Server 2012 R2
The added file extension name is .RESERVE

The attached files are original file and encrypted file.

We like to know if there any free Decrypter can help us restore these files. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

demo.jpg
Download Image

demo.jpg.RESERVE

Do you also have a copy of the ransom note? If so, then I recommend uploading a copy of the ransom note along with an encrypted file to ID Ransomware so that you can verify which ransomware you are dealing with:
https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/

You can paste a link to the results into a reply if you would like for me to review them.

That's almost certainly GlobeImposter 2.0. It's not possible to decrypt the files encrypted by this ransomware without first obtaining the private key from the criminals who made/distributed the ransomware.

Hello,

I just got this Ransomwere type (GlobeImposter 2.0) and started to check for deleted files, and found that there were a lot of file deleted, but the level of restoration was that there were no folders and all the files had numbered names. But it´s a start; now i´m going to check those files to see if they are ok, and if they are what i'm looking for.

Thanks.

If there is any possibility to restore these files by decryption tool, please let me know. Thanks in advance.