Sign in to follow this  
Gideon Sword

Problem with EAM and Windows Updates

I have always (this is 4-th error after updates) problem this freeze system on load desktop
First when have new update system is ok but when shutdown windows and start next day have freeze and in log this is error

Faulting application name: a2service.exe, version: 2018.8.1.8923, time stamp: 0x5b96ad47
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17134.319, time stamp: 0x1e206b26
Exception code: 0x0eedfade
Fault offset: 0x000000000003a388
Faulting process id: 0x480
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4570f296ca660
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\a2service.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 93baf4a3-6d8d-47d8-88ff-3e78703f7fb7
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Have you tried with the beta as well to see if it is also effected? Did this happen with older versions of EAM, or just 2018.8.1.8923?

6 hours ago, GT500 said:

Have you tried with the beta as well to see if it is also effected? Did this happen with older versions of EAM, or just 2018.8.1.8923?

Also before same I have problem from August block and freeze... just after update windows and next day on first power on pc freeze.
When microsoft push windows updates for download I make update and then restart system this is ok for now this session, but when I shutdown pc and turn on again next day (ex. tomorrow) EAM freeze icon is other color and desktop is freeze and no work mouse keyboard and then I force turn off pc with power button. I again power pc now is ok all program load good but in log is error no have memory dump or similar dump files.

I no like beta test just like final stable.

Can you use the batch files available at the following link to enable automatic crash dumps?
https://helpdesk.emsisoft.com/en-us/article/204-how-do-i-configure-automatic-crash-dumps-in-case-of-application-failures

We'll need full crash dumps, and you may need to right-click on the batch files and run them as an administrator in order for them to work.

18 hours ago, GT500 said:

Can you use the batch files available at the following link to enable automatic crash dumps?
https://helpdesk.emsisoft.com/en-us/article/204-how-do-i-configure-automatic-crash-dumps-in-case-of-application-failures

We'll need full crash dumps, and you may need to right-click on the batch files and run them as an administrator in order for them to work.

Problem is no have create dump files for now, but if windows make new updates I will make now for crash folder reg file and then when crashing again send crash dumps files if is ok to you.