Of course you do but all the bugs that I reported in previous versions are still not fixed in this latest beta.

Nothing new to add...

• Fixed: issue with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
  • Fixed: issue with Steam and other apps that use DirectX.
  • Fixed: rare instability issue on 32-bit Windows versions.
  • Fixed: issue when apps were started from a network share.
  • Upvote 1

Of course you still have testers !!

I wasn't affected by any of the issues so nothing has really changed for me...

...especially EAM not respecting my system date settings :lol:

...especially Event id 17 showing in Application Event Viewer logs as an error just before each hourly EAM updates :)

Don't get me wrong but why those minor fixes have to wait so long to be fixed?

Give me access to the code for 15 minutes and I will fix all typos and wrong links for the next beta... :)

vor 10 Minuten schrieb JeremyNicoll:

I for one would find it useful if there was an easy way to tell what's in each feed at any particular point...

Good idea. A release logfile with bugids of fixed bugs and a marker, where all three feeds are at which time would be great.

Currently

Beta: 2018.9.2.8988

Stable: 2018.9.2.8988

Delayed: 2018.6.0.8750

Frank, that's not what I mean.   Searching back through News posts is a long way from being friendly.  And... how from that page can you tell what is in the current Delayed feed?  It's also not at all easy to tell (when reading other people's posts on the forum) what Stable/Beta/Delayed had in them at precise points in the past.  Often releases change through someone's posts in a thread and it's hard to work out what they're talking about.

In the right column on that page we show a chronological order of versions of product Updates (stable) and Beta updates, not for delayed, as that always is one version older than stable, usually

People should always provide version numbers in their threads or posts and not 'current beta or current stable', which makes no sense.

Hmmm.  "always ... usually"!! 

> People should always provide version numbers in their threads or posts and not 'current beta or current stable', which makes no sense.

Yes, but normal people (as opposed to programmer etc) very often don't.   And they may refer to "the stable version" over a course of days or weeks without seeming to realise that it isn't the same version throughout. 

I still got issues around networking with this beta/stable. The debug logfiles of EMSI don't show any pattern relating to crashing the connections or apps.

Delayed 2018.6. is working fine. You can perhap reproduce the issue with a small lan messenger (open source might help to debug from application side).

https://github.com/hasankhan/Squiggle  

Since 2018.9.2 the 3.3 and the 3.4beta is crashing from time to time (every few hours, inactivity by user might be factor). Excluding the application or folder isn't changing the situation.

Any new beta on the way? Since 2018.9.2.8988 is stable.

I'm aware of beta and stable offering 2018.9.2.8988.  The version 3.3 and 3.4beta are from Squiggle. Since there is no indication of issues in the logfiles I suggest that tool for reproducing the issue in your lab. MS SQL Server connections are a bit more complex to reproduce in the lab.