Minimalist

Adding time to existing license

I think iirc it adds to days remaining on your old subscription if you use the "renew licence"via the user interface.

I don't think it adds days remaining from a trial version 

Not a 100% sure though

Hopefully someone else can confirm this

Yes if you use renew license it adds to current subscription time. But how can you do similar if you don't have an option to renew yet - subscription is not nearing end yet?

On 11/17/2018 at 2:29 AM, Minimalist said:

Is it possible to add time to existing license by buying new one or to buy license now and activate it later?

In most cases yes, however not every license is eligible for this. For instance, giveaway and promotional license keys can't be merged with other license keys. If you want to check and see if you can merge your current license key with a new one, then send an e-mail to sales@emsisoft.com and our sales team should be able to answer any questions you have.

I just converted a license key that I originally purchased back in November 2017, after trialling EAM for the last month. So, I currently have 364 days to go before expiry, on my existing license.

Can I purchase, taking advantage of the current offer [screen shot attached], and then add/extend this to my existing license.  I don't want to buy a [new] license key, if this isn't possible.

Emsisoft_ current license offer_01.JPG
Download Image

@Tarnak I recommend sending an e-mail to sales@emsisoft.com, and they can let you know what options we have available for you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GT500 said:

@Tarnak I recommend sending an e-mail to sales@emsisoft.com, and they can let you know what options we have available for you.

Thanks.  I missed out this time, anyway,  due to the offer having expired, by now. ;)