Emsisoft license activation took 1,5 minutes so i was without working antivirus protections for that period

Scy535mih

It was win10 newest version and no other applications were installed other than firefox. I decided to just reinstall windows and did the same steps and this time the activation took only few seconds. Im pretty sure emsisoft just had some issues with their servers at that time and thats why the activation took some time, i also remember checking updates took longer than usual at first but then it started to work as smoothly as always.

The issue could have also been somewhere between your ISP and our servers. There's a rather large network of high-speed data connections owned by various companies sometimes referred to as "backbone providers", and all Internet communication runs through the networks set up by these companies, so if one of them is having trouble with one of their lines or routers/switches then it effects any Internet connection that is trying to send or receive data through that hardware.