My Computer also got infected by the same ransomware. I got my windows formatted and left with encrypted files just as you have.

If any solution is available, please share with me.

Thanks in advance

I recommend uploading a copy of the ransom note along with an encrypted file to ID Ransomware so that you can verify which ransomware you are dealing with:
https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/

You can paste a link to the results into a reply if you would like for me to review them.

Files encrypted by newer STOP Ransomware variants .djvu, .djvuu, .udjvu, .djvuq, .uudjvu, .djvus, .djvur, .djvut, .djvup, .djuvq, .pdff, .tro and .tfude all leave a ransom note named _openme.txt as noted here by Michael Gillespie (aka Demonslay335). Unfortunately, there is no known method at this time to decrypt files encrypted by these new variants without paying the ransom.

If feasible, your best option is to restore from backups, try file recovery software or backup/save your encrypted data as is and wait for a possible solution at a later time. Ignore all Google searches which provide links to bogus an d untrustworthy removal/decryption guides.

Update: Demonslay335 (aka Michael Gillespie), a ransomware analyst with the MalwareHunterTeam, advises victims of the newer .djvu, .djvuu, .udjvu, .djvuq, .uudjvu, .djvus, .djvur, .djvut, .djvup, .djuvq, .pdff, .tro and .tfude STOP Ransomware variants to send their ransom note, MAC address and an encrypted and original file pair to kNN for possible future decryption of their data...see these instructions. You can use any third-party sharing site (Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox SendSpace, Mega, etc.) to send the file pair and provide a link in your PM. However, this is not a guarantee of decryption.

10 hours ago, quietman7 said:

Update: Demonslay335 (aka Michael Gillespie), a ransomware analyst with the MalwareHunterTeam, advises victims of the newer .djvu, .djvuu, .udjvu, .djvuq, .uudjvu, .djvus, .djvur, .djvut, .djvup, .djuvq, .pdff, .tro and .tfude STOP Ransomware variants to send their ransom note, MAC address and an encrypted and original file pair to kNN for possible future decryption of their data...see these instructions. You can use any third-party sharing site (Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox SendSpace, Mega, etc.) to send the file pair and provide a link in your PM. However, this is not a guarantee of decryption.

advise will be followed

lets close these topic and continue it at this: