Hello, I have a big problem with an infected server. The infection has occurred through Remote Desktop Connection. All files and archives are struck, but only one is essential - Firebird datebase. The files look like this: base.xdb.id-/somenumbers/[[email protected]] .qwex
And with this text file: FILES ENCRYPTED.txt
Content:
all your data has been locked up
You want to return?
write email [email protected] or [email protected]

Any files that are encrypted with Dharma (CrySiS) Ransomware will have an <id>-<id with 8 random hexadecimal characters>.[<email>] followed by one of its many different extensions appended to the end of the encrypted data filename as explained here by Amigo-A (Andrew Ivanov). These are a few examples.

<filename>.<extension>.id-A04EBFC2.[[email protected]].dharma
<filename>.<extension>.id-480EB957.[[email protected]].wallet
<filename>.<extension>.id-30B3DDC1.[[email protected]].arena
<filename>.<extension>.id-B4BCE79D.[[email protected]].qwex
<filename>.<extension>.id-7E3C2082.[[email protected]].adobe

Dharma (CrySiS) will leave files (ransom notes) with names like README.txt, README.jpg, Hello my vichtim.txt, Your personal data are encrypted!.txt, FILES ENCRYPTED.txt, Files encrypted!!.txt, info.hta.

Unfortunately, there is no known method at this time to decrypt files encrypted by any of the newer variants of Dharma (CrySiS) including the .qwex variant) without paying the ransom and obtaining the private keys from the criminals who created the ransomware unless they are leaked or seized & released by authorities.

If feasible, your best option is to restore from backups, try file recovery software or backup/save your encrypted data as is and wait for a possible solution at a later time. Ignore all Google searches which provide links to bogus and untrustworthy removal/decryption guides.

i have group of encrypted .bat files same like first and original one, if this help for decrypt. its interesting to see whit hex editor. I have more of them.

bat.rar

21 hours ago, oldrat said:

i have group of encrypted .bat files same like first and original one, if this help for decrypt. its interesting to see whit hex editor. I have more of them.

bat.rar

That's a variant of Dharma:
https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/identify.php?case=ae4517c0285471375cc05136cb1d8410a0c4cbf8

Unfortunately it's not possible to decrypt files that have been encrypted by this variant of Dharma without first obtaining the private key from the criminals who made/distributed the ransomware.