Cin Lung

Help needed New Dharma Variant

I managed to stop a ransomware in action in the middle of it decrypting my files. But 90% already decrypted. The file is .btc file. One of the infected file has this filename in it: NOOBS_v2_8_1.zip.id-32F64FF7.[[email protected]].btc

Is there anyway to decryp it? I tried to use jigsaw decryptor, but it required the system to be fully ransomed. But I stopped the ransom process in the middle. My system is accessible, but cannot read most of the files.

Please help.

Thank you

Additional news. Because i stopped it in the middle, I managed to acquire some files I believe to be the ransomware package. Can it be of use?

I recommend uploading a copy of the ransom note along with an encrypted file to ID Ransomware so that you can verify which ransomware you are dealing with:
https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/

You can paste a link to the results into a reply if you would like for me to review them.

Also, if you have a copy of the ransomware itself (the malicious file that encrypted your data) then upload it to VirusTotal and paste a link to the analysis here for me to review. Note that you should not upload anything confidential to VirusTotal, as anyone who pays for access can download files from VirusTotal.