Please help! 

I need decryption for my files. 

After ransom ware encryption all my files end with  .promok

Please help! 

Note that if STOPDecrypter isn't able to decrypt your files, it will tell you your ID and MAC, which you can copy and paste into a reply. I can forward that information to Michael Gillespie (the maker of STOPDecrypter) in case he is able to figure out your decryption key at some point in the future.

On 3/30/2019 at 11:32 PM, GT500 said:

Note that if STOPDecrypter isn't able to decrypt your files, it will tell you your ID and MAC, which you can copy and paste into a reply. I can forward that information to Michael Gillespie (the maker of STOPDecrypter) in case he is able to figure out your decryption key at some point in the future.

No key for ID: xmWc5HbAr6qetA5qijfJ1SRpySn8sy2d1Vzr3tjX (.brusaf )
MACs: 78:AC:C0:94:7D:9B

1 hour ago, Nino said:

No key for ID: xmWc5HbAr6qetA5qijfJ1SRpySn8sy2d1Vzr3tjX (.brusaf )
MACs: 78:AC:C0:94:7D:9B

I've forwarded your ID and MAC addresses to the creator of STOPDecrypter so that he can archive them in case he is able to figure out your decryption key at some point in the future.

All you have to do now is give us some time, and we'll do what we can for you.

5 hours ago, dada said:

No key for ID: gyoz2C4l21cIVxAfhPZKV7YF2FlQXr8vr5pxZ1QN (.peta )

That may be a newer variant that's not decryptable. Let me check and see.

Our malware analysts have confirmed that .peta is a new variant of STOP/Djvu, and that it isn't decryptable.

STOP Djvu .nesa

Your personal ID:
0166hTlGeRsG4Ff885UUcBM1SPIarzRL7ntznWFIHxF1wdVoTNL

[-] No key for ID: G4Ff885UUcBM1SPIarzRL7ntznWFIHxF1wdVoTNL (.nesa )

Decrypted 0 files!
Skipped 24988 files.

Ransomware Note:

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-UV4s8jgncB
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0166hTlGeRsG4Ff885UUcBM1SPIarzRL7ntznWFIHxF1wdVoTNL

14 hours ago, dmlableyes said:

STOP Djvu .nesa

Unfortunately that's not decryptable. They made some changes to STOP/Djvu recently, and it's no longer possible to decrypt files at all in newer variants without getting the private key from the criminals.

thanks man!...I really do appreciate your effort...

...could it be possible to decrypt it in the near future? I restored my system to latest restore point and I did used shadow explorer. Yet, I cannot open some of my files (damaged).

22 hours ago, dmlableyes said:

...could it be possible to decrypt it in the near future? I restored my system to latest restore point and I did used shadow explorer. Yet, I cannot open some of my files (damaged).

With this variant of STOP/Djvu it would more than likely be necessary to get the decryption keys from the criminals who made/distributed the ransomware. In theory law enforcement may track him down at some point in the future, however they may also need more reports of incidents involving this ransomware in order to consider it a priority.
https://www.nomoreransom.org/en/report-a-crime.html

On 3/31/2019 at 3:02 AM, GT500 said:

this is the information my files are encrypted with extension .moka and i want to decrypt if plz. help me its necessary for me to do as i have many important files in that.

Your personal ID:
0161psdfjH7gdfgNOkYbIMhen7h5eLJp4QaytX3QjhXlQCgc4eZiOXO

Hello @Neel

Your personal ID:
0161psdfjH7gdfgNOkYbIMhen7h5eLJp4QaytX3QjhXlQCgc4eZiOXO

Your files were encrypted online with a key, after which decryption is not possible.

Details >>