itsmehafsa

CLOSED Malware Virus In My Website

Dear Sir,

We have Website, 4 Days Back It Got Closed Due To Malware Virus Like (packed.jd.agent.bd).

Will You Please Guide Us How To Scan Web Site, Data & Web Server & Clean This Virus. Any Kind Of Solution You Provide Us.

We Would Be Grateful If U Help Us.

Hi itsmehafsa, and welcome to the forum.

Please follow the instruction referred below.

Describe any difficulties if such, as for installing and running suggested Utilities on your server.

=======

Read the following instructions

START HERE, if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread <--click

Prepare and post the required log files into this thread

Wait for reply from ShadowPuterDude, Katana, or JeanInMontana

for assistance and further instructions.

=======

Translation Links for Forum Instructions

My regards

P.S. Posting just the file name or the alleged infection name does not provide any information

The location of the files / precise names of files and/or Registry Entries ; processes, etc. are required. The same applies to the detections names. All that info should be in the saved report produced by a-squared. That will be one of the steps in the instruction

Please download; install; run required Utilities in the order stated in the referred instruction and attach all reports (log files)

My regards

If your website has been compromised, the only course of action is to overwrite your web pages with uninfected copies. You will also want to analyze your web server logs for any suspicious activity, around the time your site may have been compromised.