Owen

i need help from .norvas please

i need help from .norvas please

ATTENTION!

Don't worry my friend, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-pPLXOv9XTI
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Support Telegram account:
@datarestore

Your personal ID:
067vtdsUezls8FbZSwxHPqFxqZPQl9MgdHW2jISKKftNxGO0LP9BY

thanks

It is recommended to upload a copy of the ransom note along with an encrypted file to ID Ransomware so that you can verify which ransomware you are dealing with to this site here:
https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/

You can paste a link to the results into a reply if you would like  one of our experts to review them.

This is new variant of STOP Ransomware (Djvu group). 

Yesterday there were several requests for help in the Support topic of STOP Ransomware (this is general description in Digest) with norvas  extension.

This has already been added in ID Ransomware. Therefore, after downloading the ransom note and the encrypted file, you will receive a link to the same support topic.

To add to what Amigo-A said, your ID doesn't appear to be an offline ID, so the chances of being able to decrypt your files is slim. That being said, if you download STOPDecrypter, run it, and copy and paste the ID and MAC it gives you into a reply then I can forward them to the create of STOPDecrypter in case he is able to figure out your decryption key at some point in the future. Here's a link to instructions on how to do that:
https://kb.gt500.org/stopdecrypter

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ivu said:

hope their will keys available for .norvas extension

Publicly available keys for any of the STOP/Djvu variants are unlikely at the moment. It's possible that things could change in the future, however if it does then I don't expect it to be soon.