Nasir Bashir

Need help with Gate Ransomware.

We do not know about the free decryption of files encrypted by this Ransomware. But sometimes appear on the horizon are people who have left this ransomware-project, and can decrypt files for a lesser amount than the one requested by extortionists.

I don’t know if they can be trusted, so be careful.

Well I need to get in touch with someone like this who can decrypt it for less money. Or perhaps give me a decryptor. I ever tried the dharma decryptor but it didn't worked.

But where to find him, what paths they go, I do not know. 😃
I know, that this is fact and they sell the decryptors for anytime version, but this is all the information.  

I also listened that they were looking for wholesale buyers.

Among those offering services for a fee may be fraudsters, so I warned you - be careful.

4 hours ago, Nasir Bashir said:

You are right my friend but I wish one of the mod of this website might read this post and might suggest something.

Amigo-A is correct when he says there's no known way to decrypt the files for free. Modern variants of Dharma use a secure form of encryption that require a private key to decrypt, which is kept on the command and control servers operated by the criminals who made/distributed the ransomware. Only they have access to the database on this server, and it isn't possible to brute force the private key they use for decryption.

22 minutes ago, Nasir Bashir said:

Is it possible somehow to get the private key from the decrypted file.

No, unfortunately the type of encryption used by this variant of Dharma is not vulnerable to attacks that would reveal decryption details from analyzing the differences between an encrypted file and an original (non-encrypted) copy. If it were possible to do that, then someone would make a free decrypter that was capable of doing it so that victims could recover their files.