Hello. It is a pity that this happened ...

I know that the extortionists who use this email and this extension, previously extorted money in another Ransomware-projects.

Where they do it now, I only guess...  With your help we will known out it.

You need to collect different versions of the ransom notes, if you have suffered from 2-3 encryptors.

You also need to collect different encrypted files with different extensions and endings in the name (2-3).

All that I called, attach to your post. We will look at this to advise you on some solution.

According to standard, also you need to upload a copy of every ransom note along with an encrypted file to ID Ransomware so that you can verify which ransomware you are dealing with to this site here: https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/

You can paste a link to the results would like of we to review them and compare.
Sometimes different or incorrect results are possible, because attackers try to deceive ID Ransomware.

Therefore, when multi-encrypting, it is important to use the correct pair — a ransom note and an encrypted file.

I will help you with this.

5 hours ago, Aprilianus Eldo said:

I need help, someone doing ransomware to my files, all files become .kiratos extension, he told me to send payment to @india email, pls reply this

This may be a case of more than one ransomware. Please attach copies of any ransom notes to a reply, along with an encrypted file, and we will take a look at them.

.kiratos implies a newer variant of the STOP/Djvu ransomware, and it _may_ be possible for Demonslay335 to help figure out your decryption key for you. I recommend following the instructions at the link below, and then sending the information it has you gather directly to Demonslay335 to expedite the process:
https://kb.gt500.org/stopdecrypter

Note that the e-mail address [email protected] is usually associated with another ransomware (Cry36 for instance), and even if Demonslay335 is able to figure out your decryption key for the STOP/Djvu ransomware the odds of being able to reverse the encryption from the other ransomware are not good.