Ficharr

I need help with .kiratos

I downloaded a drawing program from a different page, when I went to install it everything became slow. When the virus ran my 2 anti-virus (Spyware and malwarebytes) they were already deleting everything related to .kiratos or .lnk (the original virus but not the encrypted files) 

I don't know what to do. Someone help me :(

Edit: I don't know if this is part of kiratos, but I cannot enter in some pages like emsisoft.com or other decrypter pages (free avast decrypter for example) so I'm using my cellphone right now.

Edited by Ficharr
more infor

Don't worry my friend

I have just decrypt my .kiratos with the help of  Demonslay335  himself he contacted me and helped me and my PC is now clean

Hope he contact you soon.

Ficharr

This STOP Ransomware successfully, to our general pity, attacks users around the world already a 1,5 year...
Decrypting files in some cases is possible with the efforts of Demonslay335 (developer STOP Decrypter). 

You need to read important information on the link and and write Demonsla335 yourself.. 

Today is a weekend, he may not reach you, because he has nearly ~1,160 victims in the queue as of yesterday. 

13 hours ago, Ficharr said:

I don't know if this is part of kiratos, but I cannot enter in some pages like emsisoft.com or other decrypter pages (free avast decrypter for example) so I'm using my cellphone right now.

Ficharr
You noticed correctly! This encryptor modifies the hosts file and adds more than 150 site addresses to the ban list.
You need to delete this file hosts manually, if you have never edited it for being needed and all sites will unlocked.

His location in thon the inserted imagee system: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
See also picture below. 

yzPTkwS.png

On the inserted image shows a small part of the sites blocked in the hosts file.  The site emsisoft.com is also there

ban-list.png
Download Image

On 4/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, Ficharr said:

I downloaded a drawing program from a different page, when I went to install it everything became slow. When the virus ran my 2 anti-virus (Spyware and malwarebytes) they were already deleting everything related to .kiratos or .lnk (the original virus but not the encrypted files) 

I don't know what to do. Someone help me :(

Edit: I don't know if this is part of kiratos, but I cannot enter in some pages like emsisoft.com or other decrypter pages (free avast decrypter for example) so I'm using my cellphone right now.

Demonslay335 has already let me know that he's been able to help you. If you need anything else, then please be sure to let one of us know.

i need your help friend..my pc already infected by kiratos.

ID: tIedRopeskclmUIXU93bMjDlLFYBHv14rLhk0Ul1 (.kiratos )

[*] MAC: 44:6D:57:61:FC:69
[*] MAC: 10:BF:48:DA:93:A3

thnk you friend

13 hours ago, sait said:

i need your help friend..my pc already infected by kiratos.

ID: tIedRopeskclmUIXU93bMjDlLFYBHv14rLhk0Ul1 (.kiratos )

[*] MAC: 44:6D:57:61:FC:69
[*] MAC: 10:BF:48:DA:93:A3

thnk you friend

I've been told that the time window for being able to figure out keys for .kiratos has ended, however I will go ahead and pass this on to the developer of STOPDecrypter so that he can archive it just in case he's able to figure out the decryption key at some point in the future.