Dear All Expert,

We has been problems about all of our data files changed to .kiratos files and cannot to open such as documents, picture and etc. please help me to solve this problems we can do? please advice us as well. for this subject. the hacker let me pay for change with decrypt software and unique private key. Help me please!!!!

We also attached read me file from hacker and file example problems in attached.

Best Regards,

Bopit

760seriesvalves.pdf.kiratos my signature.png.kiratos _readme.txt

Hello. Your files are encrypted with the new STOP Ransomware variant with extension .kiratos

This STOP Ransomware successfully, to our general pity, attacks users around the world already a 1,5 year...
Decrypting files in some cases is possible with the efforts of Demonslay335 (developer STOP Decrypter). 

You need to read important information on the link

In the next topics, the other users has already received a solution to the problems. This is not always possible.

Probably, Demonslay335  can help you today...

Dear Amigo-A,

Thank you very much for your description and help reply, we waiting from Demonslay335 contact us for help! 

How?

Best Regards,

Bopit

I have a problems with Kiratos too.

If have a new version to STOP Decrypter 

it can fix problems file to everyone like me ?

or everyone need to send information to Demonslay335 and fix one by one ?

thank you and sorry my english

Dear Sai
You also need to analyze the situation and identify the facts that caused such an attack, so that be this incident no longer repeats with your PC and your files.
We saw a case where, within one month, the sufferer, who received his data after decryption, again asked for help after the attack of the new variant of the same Ransomware. 
This is not an isolated case, others were embarrassed to ask for help under the same nickname and created a new one.

So read carefully and get me right. Okay?
Have you used hacked or patched or otherwise broken software?
Did you or other users download it  in recent days?
Most STOP Ransomware variants are distributed in this way. Such programs can be on the PC for a long time and wait for some opportunity to receive a command for attack from outside.

Did you use a paid antivirus solution or use a free one? 
You should know that no free antivirus software is able to protect against attacks of this kind. Even if name this program is written on all fences and adboards, all over the Internet  this program receives awards, in fact it is not true. Any free software is intended for marketing and advertising of the paid versions. 

It can catch a virus in simulated situations, but in the user's real life it will play poorly and miss a 'goal' into your gate.

Answer is not necessary. You have to figure it out yourself and make the right decision. hay.gif.60803c463af499fad166fbbf7b992b65.gif
Download Image

Dear itmefx

Everything I wrote above for Sai applies to you as well.

You have the same case. Please read and do the same. Okay? 

Ask if something is unclear.
But first read the FAQ from the developer. He has 200 requests per day, impossible to answer to everyone.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/671473/?p=4682102

I've been told that the time window for figuring out keys from the .kiratos variant of STOP/Djvu ended either late Sunday night or early Monday morning.

If you want to provide your ID and MAC addresses for Demonslay335 to archive in case he is able to figure out your decryption keys at some point in the future, then you can follow the instructions at the link below to get that information to post it here:
https://kb.gt500.org/stopdecrypter

11 minutes ago, Sai said:

Your personal ID:
072Asdju732sdfAdhZjqPRPyO34YFCjA18Kj9IsdseMEnOJrWNhuoEez4

MAC_Addresses.txt 786 B · 0 downloads

I noticed that you also posted that information in a few other topics, and I've already sent the links to Demonslay335 (although I expect he's already seen them). If he was able to figure out your key, then he'd send it to you in a private message.

24 minutes ago, GT500 said:

I noticed that you also posted that information in a few other topics, and I've already sent the links to Demonslay335 (although I expect he's already seen them). If he was able to figure out your key, then he'd send it to you in a private message.

Noted with Thank you very much for nice support and help!

18 hours ago, Sai said:

Any updated? 

If the creator of STOPDecrypter is able to figure out your decryption key, then he'll send you a private message with the information.

4 hours ago, GT500 said:

If the creator of STOPDecrypter is able to figure out your decryption key, then he'll send you a private message with the information.

Well noted and many thanks! for your information.

21 hours ago, Sai said:

Well noted and many thanks! for your information.

You're welcome. Hopefully we'll have some good news for you soon.