Sandeshuprety

Help please, .kiratos happened.

I really havent encountered anything this like, but just today while i tried downloading internet download manager from kickass.cd , the first result , My pc got infected. The shittest thing is , every file is encrypted, so the projects are gone, everything, and im hopeless. I dont understand any of these. so please anyone, help me fix this. Below is the read me file and one of my infected file. Please anyone, help me here

_readme.txt RESUME.pdf.kiratos

Please do something on this too, been infected for a day (24hr)  now  

[*] ID: iDTPiIfFH7z5EvcxAQs0rM515oi94OHleMpl260F

[*] MAC: 58:8A:5A:03:8B:C0 [*] MAC: BC:A8:A6:80:0A:21 [*] MAC: BC:A8:A6:80:0A:20 [*] MAC: BC:A8:A6:80:0A:24

This is a variant of the STOP/Djvu ransomware. Unfortunately the time window for  figuring out decryption keys for the .kiratos variant has passed, however if you still want to submit your ID and MAC addresses then the creator of STOPDecrypter can archive them in case he is able to figure out your decryption key at some point in the future. There are instructions for how to get this information at the following link:
https://kb.gt500.org/stopdecrypter

I hadn't seen that you posted your ID and MAC addresses in another topic. I've moved them here to keep things less complicated, and will let the creator of STOPDecrypter know he can find them here.

It might be possible for you to recover your files in the future, however please note that it will take some time to get there.