m0unds

CLOSED Cloud Console Feedback

Hey,

So far, I've been pretty happy with the cloud console (as have most of my customers) however, is there any chance of getting an MD5/SHA1/256 hash of a "detected" file in the log on the cloud console and/or email notifications? Additionally, do you guys have any plans of adding something like a daily/weekly digest of detections vs "as they happen" notifications? I don't mind being notified right away, but in a few cases (namely, an FP at this point) I received something like 150 emails in the span of 5 minutes. I submitted the FP, and it was fixed in a pattern update, but you can see how that's not an idea situation 😁

Thanks!

Chris

hi and sorry for the delayed reply.

On 5/4/2019 at 4:42 AM, m0unds said:

any chance of getting an MD5/SHA1/256 hash of a "detected" file in the log on the cloud console and/or email notifications?

yes. Forensics has no fully been implemented yet.

On 5/4/2019 at 4:42 AM, m0unds said:

Additionally, do you guys have any plans of adding something like a daily/weekly digest of detections vs "as they happen" notifications?

yes.

We also will consolidate findings of a scan in one email.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated and stay tuned !

On 5/9/2019 at 10:29 AM, Frank H said:

hi and sorry for the delayed reply.

yes. Forensics has no fully been implemented yet.

yes.

We also will consolidate findings of a scan in one email.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated and stay tuned !

no problem - happy to hear that these enhancements are in the pipe. can't tell you how nice it is having a web panel vs having to deploy the on-premises enterprise console. thanks again.

Hey, had another feedback item regarding the console - currently, it indicates "unresolved issues" when a device hasn't updated in $somenumber of days, even if the device hasn't been online during that period of time. i.e. device 1 hasn't updated since June 17th, but also hasn't been online since that date; device 2 hasn't updated since June 30, and hasn't been online since then - the console shows device 1 hasn't updated in 15 days and device 2 in 2 days. 

It'd be great if it would show unresolved issues for devices that have been seen *and* not updated within the reported period of time, rather than just basing it purely on last update and not online status.

That being said, the improvements to the console are pretty great, and my customers have been pretty pleased with it so far.

Thanks!