Your files are now encrypted!

All your files have been encrypted due to a security problem with your PC.

Now you should send us email with your personal ID.
This email will be as confirmation you are ready to pay for decryption key.
You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins. The price depends on how fast you write to us.
After payment we will send you the decryption tool that will decrypt all your files. 

Contact us using this email address ->> [email protected]

If we do not answer you within 48 hours
Write here ->> [email protected]

Free decryption as guarantee!
Before paying you can send us up to 1 *.JPG files for free decryption.
The total size of files must be less than 5Mb

Attention!   
 * Do not rename encrypted files. 
 * Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.  

----------- Your personal ID --------------
+QIAAAAAAACFkVXmHZIJDgQkCAOzZGvszw0ue=dSSkJaMDgWMYehg9blegmtjJlYshanooSp7X9EvtF1ZrPF9YjQegwvTlGiG+En
UtKg0urUjTenVJi+fP=Ym2EXRnjmciSXdhCofqJ+v7p9m7SQt45=rOQRlwGssv2CPLK4Cb5DtMRQOWjmsAEhpjLdOpz7AY7vWMZh
9NpRsYn67a=bqPcOMQfZsvtNn7BZPMoIfcAfTxzUalVLGCEMjTS+CnRzU8cuHDXP9GlS85Nz17YuZupEVNvL=BT5g8pcc04uZumA
5aa+LahhSwHWIwgqxndIby2Vjvatggq9P6uS7WBYXVhZUU1==NlNBBnTcIc2wN7m=QUeH2QlRRY3a04oTDLbmJ5yrpctWL5o6Cbt
ByCMrnXwrWlaCr32I4eW8ux1ym8z
-------------------------------------------

@rajarathinamsuntv

Hello. 

You need as soon as possible to attach to the message the original file of ransom note and several encrypted files (png, jpg, doc, txt). 
I will quickly check this and tell you what kind of extortionist has encrypted your files.

I already know this Ransomware, but I need confirmation. 

No make search anywhere still , you can be deceived and forced to install fake programs. 

I recommend uploading a copy of the ransom note along with an encrypted file to ID Ransomware so that you can verify which ransomware you are dealing with:
https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/

You can paste a link to the results into a reply if you would like for me to review them.

7 hours ago, GT500 said:

You can paste a link...

I would like the victims to download at least a note and 1 file, rather than leaving immediately in an unknown direction.

It is possible at one glance and without IDR to identify in this note a new version of the Scarab Ransomware, about which we do not know.

ID Ransomware can have false positives, however if it does then we can inquire about getting those fixed. ;)

I keep in contact with Michael when this happens, from the beginning of multilingual version IDR.