I have a number of files in the Quarantine area, all have subsequently been categorised as false alarms and I had the chance to reinstate them.
Having no idea what they were I declined.

Now I have decided to delete them, but when I highlight a file (as instructed) and right click on my mouse, I do not get the option to delete the file.
There is no other delete option on the Quarantine page.

I appreciate I can just leave them there and forget about them, but I am a tidy person.

Hopefully, as this problem appears to be reproducible, @GT500 will advise debug logs are created - to see why things are listed as being in the Quarantine, and also see why the option to delete is not then presented.  I wonder if the list of what is in the Quarantine is kept separately somewhere (and gets out of step with actual contents) or whether as soon as one investigates the Quarantine actual contents are summarised, in which case they really should be deletable...

Thank you for the solution.

That option line is well out of sight on my PC under normal viewing, no where near where your screen capture shows .
I had eight items in Quarantine and they were off the top of the page when I had to scroll down a long way to find those options.

Hmm.  I see that the grid part of that display has a draggable bottom-righthand corner.  Even with no files listed in the grid it's possible repeatedly to drag the grid size out a little more so that after a while the action buttons are not visible if one scrolls the display back up to the top.    If there's a reason why the grid can be dragged deeper than the screen, it might be more sensible for the buttons to be at the top of the grid and therefore always visible.

20 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Thank you for the solution.

That option line is well out of sight on my PC under normal viewing, no where near where your screen capture shows .
I had eight items in Quarantine and they were off the top of the page when I had to scroll down a long way to find those options.

Do you know your screen resolution and DPI settings?

If not, then out diagnostic tool will include them in its log. The instructions and download are available at the following link:
https://help.emsisoft.com/en/1735/how-do-i-use-the-emsisoft-diagnostic-tool/

Hmm, dragging the grid - can't fully replicate that today.  I /can/ get the buttons off the bottom of the screen (move window as far up screen as possible by dragging second lowest pixel of window border upwards), then stretch grid as open as possible, then move window down so its whole title bar is visible as normal) but the window contracts a little as soon as it is then clicked on.

My resolution is 1920 x 1080 .
I do not know what my DPI is (or even what DPI is ). Does 112 mean anything ?

I won't change any of my Display settings just to fit this grid in, it is perfectly OK for all other uses.
I will just remember to keep scrolling until I find it.

5 hours ago, Cranfield said:

It seems that DPI for a PC screen should be PPI ?

It's still called "DPI". It's a text size scaling option. In Windows 10 you can find it in your Display settings:

image.png
Download Image

This is something that has to be changed.  One shouldn't have to jump thru hoops to find those buttons.  We we are trying to make this a newbie friendly product then this is a fail.

10 hours ago, Peter2150 said:

This is something that has to be changed.  One shouldn't have to jump thru hoops to find those buttons.  We we are trying to make this a newbie friendly product then this is a fail.

Ideally the buttons should never be out of view. If they're dragged down, then a scrollbar will appear so that they can be found.