My data are locked. All files hav extension [[email protected]]. Info file i named "#_#ReadMe#_#.rtf". Is any way to unlock my data?

Message inside #_#ReadMe#_#.rtf

WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR FILES?

Your documents, databases, backups, network folders and other important files are encrypted with RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers.

More information about the RSA and AES can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_(cryptosystem)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Encryption_Standard

It mеаns thаt yоu will nоt bе аblе tо аccеss thеm аnуmоrе until thеу аrе dесrуptеd with yоur pеrsоnаl dесrуptiоn kеy! Withоut уоur pеrsоnаl kеy аnd sреciаl sоftwаrе dаtа rеcоvеrу is impоssiblе! If yоu will fоllоw оur instruсtiоns, wе guаrаntее thаt yоu cаn dесryрt аll yоur filеs quiсkly аnd sаfеly!

etc.

=====================================================================

Уоu rеаlу wаnt tо rеstоrе yоur filеs? Plеаsе writе us tо thе е-mаils:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Hello. Yes, need to do as said GT500.
But sometimes automatic identification cannot tell which Ransomware has encrypted your files or provides several results. This is due to the fact that extortionists are trying to deceive and use some elements from different Ransomwares, for example, the text, the name of the note, the name of the extension, and copy the formats from other elements.

You have written the wrong word in the title of the topic. It has nothing to do with the case that you describe.
The word "Kromber" would be correct.

I know almost certainly, what kind of Ransomware has been encrypt your files, but I need to clarify some trivia.

Attach the original note here and 2-3 encrypted files or upload all to www.sendspace.com and paste here the link for download. 

There are several similar ransomware, for example, Matrix Ransomware, but we need to examine the files to say for sure. 

Do not change anything in the names and in the text.

@GT500 

1 Result      Matrix      Link

@Amigo-A Sorry, my mistakeThe word "Kromber" is correct name.

Readme and sample files are attached. There are few readme files with different personal ID.

#_#ReadMe#_#.rtf

0H2ulld1-2qPtoMBS.[[email protected]] 0Iqklxo9-rKARcBzT.[[email protected]] 0Z1DJOUi-eG7E14Re.[[email protected]]