Meri

My Meizu M5 refuses to work with EMS!

Hi? I've tried to install EMS on my smartphone Meizu M5 but it doesn't work. My memory card is half-empty, I've reloaded my phone a couple of times - and ther's nothing! What can I do now?

Hello Meri,

Thank you for contacting Emsisoft support.

Please excuse the circumstances. Please, could you tell us at which point the installation of Emsisoft Mobile Security fails on your device?

If it should still not work for you, please could you let us know the following information:
   1. The Android version used
   2. Can you confirm you tried installing from the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emsisoft.security
   3. Is there any other security solution installed on the device?
   4. If you get any error messages, please could you tell me the exact wording and/or send a screenshot?

In the meanwhile, if I can assist, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I use Android 6.0, tried to install from the Playstore, correctly. There's no other security programs I've installed. I just click on an icon - and nothing happens! Other programs work all right. 

Dear Meri,

Thank you for your reply with the requested information.
I'll need to discuss the situation with my colleagues from our mobile development department now, and I'll come back to you as soon as I know more.

I'm not sure if I can reply to you again before begin next week as our developers usually don't work on weekends.

Thank you for your understanding, and please let me know if I can be of any help in the meanwhile.

Dear Meri,

Thank you for your patience.

We will have a new version of Emsisoft Mobile Security ready very soon.

I'll follow up once you can download it from the Google Play Store; we hope the new version fixes the issue for you.

Hello Meri,

I wanted to inform you that we have released a new version of Emsisoft Mobile Security which also contains bugfixes.

Please, could you give it a further try with verision 3.1.0 which should be available via the Google Play Store very soon?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emsisoft.security