Tyler

OA++ goes into Learning mode automatically

Hi people,

Firstly I'd like to say merry Christmas to you all.

Here is the thing. When I turned on my PC this morning, OA++ itself went into Learning mode automatically. This situation just like the first time I finished the installation of OA++ on my PC. But I've been using OA++ for 2 days since I reinstalled it. So it's kind of weired. I wonder that if it has something to do with the autobackup within Backup/Restore, 'cause I made a backup of the settings the first time I was installing OA++, and I let the autobackup enabled. I'd like to hear some possibilities or does anyone have been experienced such a situation?

BTW, my OS. - xp sp3

LOGS

Best regards,

Tyler

Hi people,

Firstly I'd like to say merry Christmas to you all.

Here is the thing. When I turned on my PC this morning, OA++ itself went into Learning mode automatically. This situation just like the first time I finished the installation of OA++ on my PC. But I've been using OA++ for 2 days since I reinstalled it. So it's kind of weired. I wonder that if it has something to do with the autobackup within Backup/Restore, 'cause I made a backup of the settings the first time I was installing OA++, and I let the autobackup enabled. I'd like to hear some possibilities or does anyone have been experienced such a situation?

BTW, my OS. - xp sp3

Best regards,

Tyler

Oh yes indeed. It is random, and I've yet to figure out a pattern, which makes it hard to get logs. Dev's can't reproduce it so it is being treated as a unique to me problem, and not being worked on.

Pete

Oh yes indeed. It is random, and I've yet to figure out a pattern, which makes it hard to get logs. Dev's can't reproduce it so it is being treated as a unique to me problem, and not being worked on.

Pete

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply. It just happened again in my Virtualbox. So it's been three times. It's really weired. At least we've figured out that you are not the unique one ;) . Hope Dev team can dig into it.

My regards,

Tyler

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply. It just happened again in my Virtualbox. So it's been three times. It's really weired. At least we've figured out that you are not the unique one ;) . Hope Dev team can dig into it.

My regards,

Tyler

Tyler, if you can force it, and capture it on logs that would be great. I've not been able to do this, and candidly, without it the dev's won't do a thing.

Pete

Tyler, if you can force it, and capture it on logs that would be great. I've not been able to do this, and candidly, without it the dev's won't do a thing.

Pete

Hi Peter,

Can you tell me what kind of log they need, and how to get those logs? Should I enable Debug mode or something like that?

My regards,

Tyler

Hi Peter,

Can you tell me what kind of log they need, and how to get those logs? Should I enable Debug mode or something like that?

My regards,

Tyler

Hi Tyler

Yes, turn on the debug mode, and turn on all the log categories. Note this isn't the firewall logs. Also try and capture, the problem and then turn off the logs. They grow quite large quickly. I believe then they should be sent to [email protected] attention Alex_S. If you are successful, let me know. Good Luck.

Pete

Hi Tyler,

I've taken a look at the logs you sent and it appeared they shows that OA has downloaded an update

and therefor entered Learning Mode. This behavior is expected in current release.

Best regards,

Andrey.