Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Tahir Moeen said:

Sorry to bother you again. Pl contact demonslay335  about reminding the solution of my problem/issue ( nelasod ransomware)

He's still working on it. Don't worry, we'll let you know once he's ready to help you decrypt your files. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please help me all my data is nelasod ransomware

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-2P5WrE5b9f
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.


To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
132KldYsmpnGGf4SsNNoDBzRHoERsNCDJXFi0OetZhqz2yruT2Ltt1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, yasser said:

Your personal ID:
132KldYsmpnGGf4SsNNoDBzRHoERsNCDJXFi0OetZhqz2yruT2Ltt1

Hello @yasser

Info for this variant:  STOP-Decrypter decoder does not work with this ID and online-key. Its development is completed and will not be continued.

Read the description and list of supported versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amigo-A said:

Hello @yasser

Info for this variant:  STOP-Decrypter decoder does not work with this ID and online-key. Its development is completed and will not be continued.

Read the description and list of supported versions.

Thanks for answer Amigo-A but I try all STOP-Decrypter but when I push decrypt 

This no key for Id : s1v9s1v9bwwvsrcbj435r1yiuuyiqj1rt09sec4gdxgb

Is deferent id

You can see photo 
Download Image

Screenshot_2019-09-19-22-13-28.jpg
Download Image

Screenshot_2019-09-19-22-19-54.jpg
Download Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, yasser said:

Thanks for answer Amigo-A but I try all STOP-Decrypter but when I push decrypt 

This no key for Id : s1v9s1v9bwwvsrcbj435r1yiuuyiqj1rt09sec4gdxgb

That means the ransomware was able to connect to its command and control servers when it infected your computer, and so an online ID and key were created to encrypt your files. There's no way to decrypt your files right away, however if you give us some time then hopefully we'll be able to do something for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GT500 said:

That means the ransomware was able to connect to its command and control servers when it infected your computer, and so an online ID and key were created to encrypt your files. There's no way to decrypt your files right away, however if you give us some time then hopefully we'll be able to do something for you.

Thank you for answer 

I will wait to find a solution 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tahir Moeen said:

Sir any progress from Mr demonslay335 .

Not yet, but it's still being worked on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a new decryption service for STOP/Djvu available. There's more information and instructions on how to use it at the following links:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/stop-ransomware-decryptor-released-for-148-variants/
https://blog.emsisoft.com/en/34375/emsisoft-releases-new-decryptor-for-stop-djvu-ransomware/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.