BatAtRacingGames

Got my files encrypted with .nasoh

Hello!

Being Honest here, i made a terrible mistake of downloading and installing something then letting my pc idle for some time

The program was installing all kinds of software, so i decide to just format my OS partition before my pc wasnt able to handle it

After formatting was done i checked my files and realize all were encrypted with .nasoh, i dont have info to give other than the website i download the stuff, maybe you can replicate it or something

*live malware link removed

Im not in a hurry since some of my files are replaceable but i will like to recover some files

Thanks for your time!

Hello @BatAtRacingGames

extension .nasoh

This is the result of the STOP Ransomware attack. I have been tracking the malicious work of this program since December 2017. 
Now on the forum a lot of victims from different variants of this Ransomware. In some cases, the files can be decrypted. 

You need to attach a ransom note _readme.txt  to the message, or farther act by himself.

@Demonslay335  (the developer of the STOPDecrypter) collects information from the victims, writes data and tries to update the STOP Decrypter. After that, victims can try to decrypt the files. A positive result and a lucky chance are not always possible. 

You can try to decrypt files with STOPDecrypter.

Download STOP Decrypter now >>>

I recommend to you start decrypt with a small group of files, but first you need to make copies of these files.

If STOPDecrypter won't be able to recover your files, it can still be used to get information that may be able to help the creator of STOPDecrypter figure out your decryption key. Here's a link to instructions on how to get this information with STOPDecrypter and paste to a new message:
https://kb.gt500.org/stopdecrypter 

OK

Your information will be archived by STOP Decrypter's developer. He often views topics here. This does not mean that today he will write a messages to everyone.

There are a lot of victims of STOP Ransomware. Now it is the most active and successful ransomware-program for extortionists.

You can tell him about your case. Enough to do this only once. Understand that there are many victims, but he alone makes and updates the freeware STOP Decrypter.

15 hours ago, BatAtRacingGames said:

Here is the info

[+] Loaded 77 offline keys
Please archive the following info in case of future decryption:
[*] MACs: 94:DE:80:7A:AA:DF
This info has also been logged to STOPDecrypter-log.txt

My files were modified  8/13/2019 9:52 AM  

That doesn't show your ID. Would it be possible to attach the log from STOPDecrypter to a reply so that we can take a look at it?

On 8/14/2019 at 8:52 PM, BatAtRacingGames said:

I've forwarded your ID and MAC addresses to the creator of STOPDecrypter so that he can archive them in case he is able to figure out your decryption key at some point in the future.

All you have to do now is give us some time, and we'll do what we can for you.