Speedster159

Where's my loyalty discount?

My 5 computer license for EAM is expiring in 30 days and I just noticed I don't see the loyalty discount anymore...

Been with Emsisoft since 2016 06/06/2016 and at the renewal page it's showing me 46.66 USD, exactly the same when you buy it new.

Capture.PNG
Download Image

We changed our pricing about a year ago. Now prices are the same for everyone, however we also reduced our prices in order to compensate.

BTW: Where did the screenshot come from? I wasn't able to find that information on our website.

6 minutes ago, GT500 said:

We changed our pricing about a year ago. Now prices are the same for everyone, however we also reduced our prices in order to compensate.

BTW: Where did the screenshot come from? I wasn't able to find that information on our website.

Exactly when did the pricing model change and is there a article about the change? I also noticed my renewal in 2018 costed me 46.55 and I want to know if the pricing model has already change at that time or not.

I took it from a saved page I have when I first bought the product.

The price change announcement was published on our blog:
https://blog.emsisoft.com/en/32193/new-in-2018-10-new-home-and-business-license-plans/

We also moved to a subscription model for licenses (which is hinted at in the announcement), and removed the loyalty discounts (which wasn't mentioned in the article but was discussed in the comments section below it).

6 minutes ago, GT500 said:

The price change announcement was published on our blog:
https://blog.emsisoft.com/en/32193/new-in-2018-10-new-home-and-business-license-plans/

We also moved to a subscription model for licenses (which is hinted at in the announcement), and removed the loyalty discounts (which wasn't mentioned in the article but was discussed in the comments section below it).

Could it be I was wrongly charged in 2018 if the loyalty discount was removed in November of 2018?

I made my initial purchase on 06/06/2016 and the 2018 renewal was made on 10/09/2018 for 46.55 for 5 devices.

2 minutes ago, Speedster159 said:

I made my initial purchase on 06/06/2016 and the 2018 renewal was made on 10/09/2018 for 46.55 for 5 devices.

I'll ask someone from sales to look at this, and see if they can let you know more about why you were charged what you were charged.

11 minutes ago, Claude Bader said:

Hello,

can you please send me the email address and license key to our support: [email protected], attention Claude Bader, then I will look into it and get back to you. Please don NOT SEND these informations to the forum here!

Claude

Sent.

18 hours ago, Speedster159 said:

@Claude Bader Can I get a update?

I checked our system real quick, and I don't see any e-mails from the address you signed up for the forums with. If you used a different e-mail account, then send me a private message on the forums with the e-mail address you used and I will see if I can find your e-mail in our system (feel free to add Claude to the private message conversation as well).

Also note that right now Verizon, AOL, and Yahoo are blocking all e-mails that our forums and helpdesk are sending (they don't seem to like the service we use to send e-mails from those systems). We're attempting to get this resolved, however if you had contacted us with an e-mail address from one of those three service providers then it's possible that Claude sent you a reply and you didn't receive it due to this issue.

On 9/17/2019 at 1:08 PM, GT500 said:

I checked our system real quick, and I don't see any e-mails from the address you signed up for the forums with. If you used a different e-mail account, then send me a private message on the forums with the e-mail address you used and I will see if I can find your e-mail in our system (feel free to add Claude to the private message conversation as well).

Also note that right now Verizon, AOL, and Yahoo are blocking all e-mails that our forums and helpdesk are sending (they don't seem to like the service we use to send e-mails from those systems). We're attempting to get this resolved, however if you had contacted us with an e-mail address from one of those three service providers then it's possible that Claude sent you a reply and you didn't receive it due to this issue.

PM'ed you the E-mail address I sent it from.

Also going to add and message Claude Bader aswell.

I've been too busy and just realised  we only have a week left on the subscription.

Strange, I don't see anything in our system from the e-mail address you sent. Hopefully Claude will be able to confirm if he did receive a message from you.

Claude is out this week, however I asked @Sebastian about it, and he confirmed that we haven't received an e-mail from you in any of our mailboxes (sales, partners, and support) that are managed by our helpdesk system. May I ask what address you sent the e-mail to?

Anyway, Sebastian should be contacting you privately to discuss this. Hopefully he'll be able to get this taken care. ;)