shadowmacx

[Solved] Problems retrieving my account

So today i decided to open my Emsisoft License Center account, but i has this slight problems. 😕

The new https://my.emsisoft.com/login

then asking for security code that was sent to my google account that was deleted a long time ago.

I attached the proof that i manage to salvage it from my old hdd. Please advise regards. 😅

All the extended key i got is from the https://blog.emsisoft.com/en/3662/referral-rewards-program/.

Last but not least i remember the last time i opened the account. Emsisoft decided to limit all my key expiring date to 2028. 😆

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:
30nbLey.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never mind solved, luckily i found all my key in my old hdd. 😎

nYzFxhL.jpg

other key

Hmb4omc.jpg

I deleted one of your screenshots, since it had an e-mail address in it.

14 hours ago, shadowmacx said:

Last but not least i remember the last time i opened the account. Emsisoft decided to limit all my key expiring date to 2028. 😆

That's because you abused our referral program to extend free trials into multi-year license keys (seriously, one of your screenshots shows 358,042 days, which is 980.9 years?)...

Now I haven't seen your account, and am just going off of the content of the reply you were sent via e-mail when I say that you abused the referral system. That being said, you should know that our system does make it fairly easy to tell the difference between real referrals and abuse of the referral system, so whoever replied to you was more than likely correct.

• Sad 1