Thank-you.

In Settings - Updates, if this option is not ticked (which I hope will remain the default, so as not to surprise anyone), the tooltip over the "i" works, but the text in it adds no information,
saying just "Enables automatic device restart".  It should say something like "Allows you to choose if/when EAM will automatically restart after an update which requires a restart."

If (with this still not ticked) you click on Edit, the "i" tooltips inside the sub-pane do not display anything unless you actually enable the option at the top of the sub-pane first.

It says (of "Restart only if device is idle") that "idle"  means "no mouse or keyboard activity".   If that's true, then I think you need to add another condition - that EAM is not running in Auto-Silent mode.   Someone watching a film or playing a game would not want the machine to do an unannounced restart.

Thanks for your feedback.

This option mainly will be used by enterprise users and it's disabled by default.

We did not add the silent mode parameter to avoid that remote devices would not reboot when a screensaver or similar thing that triggers silent mode, is blocking the set restart.

> This option mainly will be used by enterprise users

Possibly, but it's there in Settings where anyone might turn it on even if they don't fully understand what it will do and when.

> We did not add the silent mode parameter  ... to avoid that remote devices would not reboot when a screensaver or similar thing that triggers silent mode, is blocking the set restart.

Parameter?     The point I'm trying to make is that no matter what your intention is, in some situations the interaction between silent mode and auto restart may take people by surprise. You can mitigate that by explaining the relationship properly.

It might be better handled by allowing adminstrators, concerned with update of remote machines, to prevent them from going into silent mode in the first place.

Silent mode after all affects anyone who is in it because they're playing a game or watching a video or whatever, not just people who intentionally turn it on.

Something else:  anywhere in the GUI where one can see tooltips for the icons that are arranged down the lefthand edge:  in almost all cases the tooltip tells people what they will achieve by clicking the icon.  But for silent mode, the exact opposite is the case.  When I'm in "Normal mode" the tooltip says "Silent mode OFF".  But that's its current status not what clicking it will do (and the reverse applies too).  The text should say something like "Silent mode is OFF; click here to turn it ON" which is unambiguous.

I see that Christian's announcement of the restart thing does not say what you said above.  He has

"Many of our customers have requested an option to schedule required restarts to times when the computer is not being actively used. Based on this feedback, we’ve added a new setting that allows you to define time frames for restarts (e.g. allow restarts between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m.). The computer will not restart if it is being used."

That last sentence is NOT the behaviour you described above.   So, did it get changed after my comments or is his statement wrong?

Also, in that paragraph he mentions 2am - 4am, but the screenshot that accompanies it shows (a surprising) 2/pm/ to 4am definition.   That might confuse someone.   Also, has anyone checked that the code does support a cross-midnight interval definition like the (presumably unintended) screenshot example?

Also... in the main screenshot in Christian's article, there's a field title that says   "Operation system".   Surely that should be "Operating system"?