CraigNZ

Can now turn on/off auto-renewal from 'MyEmsisoft'.

I was contemplating having to email Emsisoft to stop auto-renewal of Emisoft Antimalware and Mobile Security, however I logged into 'MyEmsisoft' on the web where you see your active and past subscriptions and was able to stop it there. Under Personal Licenses, License Management, at the right side of each current license there are three horizontal lines where you can stop auto-renewal. Then I received emails to confirm. Didn't know this was even possible. Saved me having to email sales team etc.

that's good to know - thanks

all we need now is an option to opt-out of an auto-renew subscription on the licence payment page.......

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CraigNZ said:

I was contemplating having to email Emsisoft to stop auto-renewal of Emisoft Antimalware and Mobile Security, however I logged into 'MyEmsisoft' on the web where you see your active and past subscriptions and was able to stop it there. Under Personal Licenses, License Management, at the right side of each current license there are three horizontal lines where you can stop auto-renewal. Then I received emails to confirm. Didn't know this was even possible. Saved me having to email sales team etc.

Yes, I would believe that was added some time within the last 3 or 4 months. We've been hard at work over the past year or so trying to improve the features and functionality of our online systems to allow for better online management of Emsisoft Anti-Malware.