HUMAM

My files are encrypted By RECO RANSOMWARE

my files are encrypted by Reco Ransomware and i found hilda crypt solution on nomorerensome website but this tool is not work for me can any one please send me suggestion.  here  is my issue

Starting...
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Documents and Settings' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Classification\Configuration' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Desktop' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Documents' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Cache' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Cyber' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\DataCollection' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Downloads' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Temp\PSScriptOutputs' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Trace' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Start Menu' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Templates' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\System Volume Information\EDP\Recovery' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Desktop' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Documents' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Cache' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Cyber' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\DataCollection' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Downloads' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Temp\PSScriptOutputs' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Trace' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Start Menu' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\All Users\Templates' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\History' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\Cookies' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\Documents\My Music' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\Documents\My Pictures' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\Documents\My Videos' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\Local Settings' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\My Documents' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\NetHood' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\PrintHood' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\Recent' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\SendTo' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\Start Menu' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default\Templates' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Default User' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Videos' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\AppData\Local\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\AppData\Local\History' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.IE5' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Low\Content.IE5' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\Cookies' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\Documents\My Music' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\Documents\My Pictures' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\Documents\My Videos' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\Local Settings' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\My Documents' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\NetHood' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\PrintHood' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\Recent' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\SendTo' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\Start Menu' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\WHOMAM\Templates' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Windows\CSC\v2.0.6' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Ngc' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'C:\Windows.old\Users\WHOMAM\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\SwReporter' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'G:\System Volume Information' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Documents and Settings' is denied.
Error: Could not find a part of the path 'I:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath'.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Desktop' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Documents' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\McAfee\Proxy\data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Diagnosis\FeedbackHub' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Diagnosis\TenantStorage\P-ARIA' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Cache' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Cyber' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Trace' is denied.
Error: Could not find a part of the path 'I:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath'.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Start Menu' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\ProgramData\Templates' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\System Volume Information' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Desktop' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Documents' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Cache' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Cyber' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\DataCollection' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Downloads' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Temp\PSScriptOutputs' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection\Trace' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Start Menu' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\All Users\Templates' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\AppData\Local\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\AppData\Local\History' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.IE5' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\Cookies' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\Documents\My Music' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\Documents\My Pictures' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\Documents\My Videos' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\Local Settings' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\My Documents' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\NetHood' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\PrintHood' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\Recent' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\SendTo' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\Start Menu' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\CDFAccount\Templates' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\History' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\Cookies' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\Documents\My Music' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\Documents\My Pictures' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\Documents\My Videos' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\Local Settings' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\My Documents' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\NetHood' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\PrintHood' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\Recent' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\SendTo' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\Start Menu' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default\Templates' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default User' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default.migrated\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default.migrated\Documents\My Music' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default.migrated\Documents\My Pictures' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\Default.migrated\Documents\My Videos' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\HUMAM\AppData\Local\Application Data' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\HUMAM\AppData\Local\History' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\HUMAM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.IE5' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\HUMAM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Low\Content.IE5' is denied.
Error: Access to the path 'I:\Users\HUMAM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files' is denied.

4 hours ago, HUMAM said:

my files are encrypted by Reco Ransomware and i found hilda crypt solution on nomorerensome website but this tool is not work for me can any one please send me suggestion. 

Reco - this is STOP Ransomware with .reco extension

HildaCrypt - this is another ransomware. The decryptor for Hilda is made to decrypt files encrypted by HildaCrypt Ransomware. It did not spread massively and you could not get this infection.

Ransomware victims should always ensure they are using the correct decryptor tool before attempting to decrypt their files. Using an  incorrect or faulty decryptor may damage or further corrupt the encrypted files, thus decreasing your chances for recovering data.