laila

my all data is encrypted with med.files

We have identified "STOP (Djvu)". This ransomware may be decryptable under certain circumstances.

Please refer to the appropriate guide for more information.

Identified by:

• ransomnote_email: [email protected]
  • sample_extension: .meds
  • sample_bytes: [0x5734 - 0x574E] 0x7B33364136393842392D443637432D344530372D424538322D3045433542313442344446357D

Click here for more information about STOP (Djvu).

Case number: b1dac348462e41925240453756fca616c55c9dbe1572425060

kindly help me out to decrypt my important files I shall be very thankful

_readme.txt

14 hours ago, laila said:

sample_extension: .meds

That's one of the newer variants of STOP/Djvu, and you have an online ID, which means your files won't be decryptable.

• Like 1

So it's mean there is no way plz suggest me something I have very important files which I can't recover with recovery softwares also.

12 minutes ago, GT500 said:

That's one of the newer variants of STOP/Djvu, and you have an online ID, which means your files won't be decryptable.

So it's mean there is no way plz suggest me something I have very important files which I can't recover with recovery softwares also

Just now, laila said:

So it's mean there is no way plz suggest me something I have very important files which I can't recover with recovery softwares also

These are the only possibilities that don't involve paying the ransom:

• Waiting for law enforcement to catch the criminals who made the ransomware (this usually take a lot of time).
  • Wait for cryptography and software vulnerability experts to find a weakness in the encryption method used by newer variants of STOP/Djvu (finding such weaknesses is extremely rare).
  • Brute force the private key (this will probably take at least thousands of years, if not significantly longer).

4 minutes ago, GT500 said:

These are the only possibilities that don't involve paying the ransom:

• Waiting for law enforcement to catch the criminals who made the ransomware (this usually take a lot of time).
  • Wait for cryptography and software vulnerability experts to find a weakness in the encryption method used by newer variants of STOP/Djvu (finding such weaknesses is extremely rare).
  • Brute force the private key (this will probably take at least thousands of years, if not significantly longer).

U mean to say I should forget about my data

22 hours ago, laila said:

U mean to say I should forget about my data

Normally we recommend making a backup of all encrypted files in case someone is able to get their hands on the private keys at some point in the future and make a decrypter that can help you recover your data.