cakecake1

Help, I need a code editor. Nakw

Help gan... my file infected by virus ransomware djvu with id key for ID: rXQMu5EV290dxqQTl6sPkKUasxNd5LJwnVNvUit1 (.nakw )
I have scanned with decrypt_STOPDjvu but the error is due to invalid key ... please help me admin my file is infected

Screenshot_2.png
Download Image

1 hour ago, Azise87 said:

Help gan... my file infected by virus ransomware djvu with id key for ID: rXQMu5EV290dxqQTl6sPkKUasxNd5LJwnVNvUit1 (.nakw )
I have scanned with decrypt_STOPDjvu but the error is due to invalid key ... please help me admin my file is infected

Screenshot_2.png
Download Image
Download Image

i am getting the same error. just a question which drives have been infected?

cause for me only one was infected

16 minutes ago, SniperSpider said:

i am getting the same error. just a question which drives have been infected?

cause for me only one was infected

First and foremost, your files have not been infected. Your files have been encrypted. This particular ransomware (known as "STOP/Djvu") does leave a persistent component behind that runs periodically to encrypt any new files, so you do need to remove that to keep this from happening to more files.

1 hour ago, Azise87 said:

This is an offline ID, however the .nakw variant is new enough that I don't expect us to have the decryption key for it yet. For now my recommendation is to try the decrypter again every week or two, as we'll add the private key for decryption as soon as we find it, and once that happens the decrypter should be able to decrypt your files.

For more information about the decrypter and STOP/Djvu, please see the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Now the situation is different with the new STOP Ransomware variants:
.gero, .hese , .xoza, .seto, .peta, .moka, .meds, .kvag, .domn, .karl, .nesa, .boot, .noos, .kuub, .reco, .bora, .leto, .nols, .werd, .coot, .derp, .nakw, .meka, .toec,

Most files will never be decrypted. It will take millions of years to advance one step in decryption, but even this does not lead to decryption of files.

To prevent this from happening, you need to better protect your PC and not use any pirated and hacked software. 

Of course, licensed use is an expensive pleasure, but there are many legitimate analogues of those paid programs that are commonly used around the world.