Tran Cung

Help me! My files encryptrd with .nakw

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you will be able to recover your files. however, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

22 hours ago, Loutfie Juliansyah said:

still not working. my file nakw can't encrypted 😥

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Hello @Loutfie Juliansyah

At the moment, the decryptor may not contain the decryption keys for new version of STOP, so you need to try this after 1, 2, 3 or more weeks. Developers work every day to load more keys into it and make the decryption service more useful. 

17 hours ago, Amigo-A said:

At the moment, the decryptor may not contain the decryption keys for new version of STOP, so you need to try this after 1, 2, 3 or more weeks. Developers work every day to load more keys into it and make the decryption service more useful.

To my knowledge, this only applies to offline ID's/keys. The ID in the error message shows an online ID, and since we have no way of getting our hands on online private keys we're not going to be able to add support for them to our decrypter.

On 11/9/2019 at 11:10 PM, Loutfie Juliansyah said:

oh pls, my file is important...there is no another way to decrypt my files ???

The only two immediate options are either pay the criminals, or pay a third-party to negotiate with the criminals for you. Coveware can act as an intermediary for you and possibly negotiate a smaller ransom payment, however they usually provide this service for businesses.

2 hours ago, GT500 said:

The ID in the error message shows an online ID,

Yes. In this case, why is it written there that this is a “Error”? Users understand this as it is, so they report an error here, in the hope that dev will fix it and help.
Such a message should provide detailed information, and not report an error.
Need to add there after ID the words '(online key)'. 

id.png.d04a3cd87fe11f8b8a7adc42fd86e18d.png
Download Image

IMHO. This is not difficult, but it will be clear and will not have to explain it to each affected users.

21 hours ago, Amigo-A said:

Yes. In this case, why is it written there that this is a “Error”? Users understand this as it is, so they report an error here, in the hope that dev will fix it and help.
Such a message should provide detailed information, and not report an error.

I don't think the decrypter is checking to see if it's an online ID, it's just checking to see if we have a decryption key for the ID. If our database has no key for the ID, then that error is returned.

It's possible that the decrypter doesn't check whether ID's are online or offline because we don't actually know 100% of the ID's, however I'd have to ask to confirm that.

Michael confirmed what I said about the decrypter. It doesn't try to validate the ID, it just requests a key for the ID from our database. If no key is found, then an error is displayed.

21 hours ago, Amigo-A said:

Ok. Thanks. Too trivial principle of operation. IMHO. 

That's understandable, but there were actually reasons for making it that simplistic. Granted it's not a requirement that it be that simple, but it does make maintenance quicker and easier.