Adel srour

My file encrypted by ransom ware extension (.gusau)

Unfortunately I was attacked by ransomware along (.gusau) since 4 months ago. I lost all my files and photos of my  Syrian friends who were killed in the war. Unfortunately I don't have BackUp for those files I was depressed and I do not know to recover my files, especially that my knowledge in the world of software is very low Please ask you to help recover files from this extension (.gusau)

this the message of encryption file and ( encrypted/ original file ) as an example please ineed any help immediately P1110003.JPG.gusau 
Download Image

Aswan.jpg
Download Image

Around The World 02.jpg
Download Image

Aswan.jpg.gusau Music Romantic.mp3 Music Romantic.mp3.gusau _readme.txt Around The World 02.jpg.gusau

That's an older variant of the STOP/Djvu ransomware, however you have an online ID. Your files can more than likely be mostly recovered, however you're going to have to supply file pairs to our submission form in order to help the decryption service "learn" how to decrypt your files. There's more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/