Sign in to follow this  
pingping2050

the new ransomware --- mosk

mosk looks like STOP Dijv. It will encrypt my data such as video, photo, short cut,word file,txt file,exe.... I even can't run the task manager that open and shut down few seconds. I used SpyHunter5 to clean the mosk soucre file, then no more file encrypting. However, I try to use Emsisoft Decryptor for STOP Djvu that  decrypt the encrypted file and it doesn't work. I was encrypted on Nov 11,2019. It looks the new ransomware. Anyone was encrypted the mosk?

21 minutes ago, pingping2050 said:

麝香看起來像STOP Dijv。它會加密我的數據,例如視頻,照片,快捷方式,word文件,txt文件,exe...。我什至無法運行打開和關閉幾秒鐘的任務管理器。我使用SpyHunter5清理了mosc sorere文件,然後不再進行文件加密。但是,我嘗試將Emsisoft Decryptor用於STOP Djvu,該Djvu對加密的文件進行解密,但是它不起作用。我於2019年11月11日被加密。它看起來是新的勒索軟件。有人被加密了嗎?

Update: The mosk ransomware still encrypt data after using SpyHunter5 cleaning. 

14 hours ago, pingping2050 said:

Update: The mosk ransomware still encrypt data after using SpyHunter5 cleaning. 

Don't use SpyHunter to clean up ransomware. Our decrypter should be able to remove STOP/Djvu, as should Emsisoft Emergency Kit. If you're still having trouble with new files getting encrypted, then let's try getting a log from FRST, and see if it shows any signs of the infection. You can find instructions for downloading and running FRST at the following link:
https://help.emsisoft.com/en/1738/how-do-i-run-a-scan-with-frst/

On 11/18/2019 at 4:31 AM, Fahad said:

my PC is also infected with .MOSK extention plz guide how can i decrypt all of my files its urgent plz i beg for help

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you will be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/