amol

required u r help to decrypt .peet files

hi,

i am from india, my laptop in encrypted by .peet virus,

is there anyway to decrypt  all data file 

i am getting error "Error: Unable to decrypt file with ID: C91MG2AsQw2dLvcb7uRm4sVXAVMvPHXEGkJ48b16"

please help me asap !!

regards

*****email address removed to avoid member being spammed

4 hours ago, amol said:

hi,

i am from india, my laptop in encrypted by .peet virus,

is there anyway to decrypt  all data file 

i am getting error "Error: Unable to decrypt file with ID: C91MG2AsQw2dLvcb7uRm4sVXAVMvPHXEGkJ48b16"

please help me asap !!

regards

*****email address removed to avoid member being spammed

i too have the same problem, please anyone help me also.

I am Facing The Same Problem Guys all we Need to Do in This situation is wait Untill some Engineer find A Tool to Decrypt Our Data be patient Guys Don''t Delete data .............

1 hour ago, Scarface21 said:

I recovered my primary drive guys. using shadow explorer.try it

Unfortunately, shadow explorer doesn't work. All the files he recovered are corrupted.

Hi, i'm from Cameroon. 

My files (whole laptop) is encrypted with .peet virus. Am unable to decrypt files with an "Error ID: NmRnmK3SL5rQ9AbAO6q677EiYkcEgzyShjMb6VpG

Please I need your help.

Hi all , Im from japan. My files encrypred peet virus too

End of my ID is not "t1"  , so  may be online key

Is there only way  pay a ransom ???

I lost all music, documents, and all of my wife and  childrens photos

The worst situation in my life

Hi Frnds,

I am from India, n My PC (Complete 1TB Hard Disk) has been Encrypted by .peet virus,

is there anyway to decrypted  all data file 

i am getting error

Error: Unable to decrypt file with ID: rpL4GRnfSGrBG2Ay2g6l0eF4CLxBkWtCggYUWURI

any solution.....please help me !!

regards

@amol @Awa and @MOHSEEN SAIFI this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID's are online ID's, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

@Ranjijth @Fardan Sheikh @KeremX @Scarface21 @Roxx @Alejandro Ricardo @yamada @Antonia and @ilterish this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you will be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

6 hours ago, GT500 said:

@amol @Awa and @MOHSEEN SAIFI this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID's are online ID's, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

@Ranjijth @Fardan Sheikh @KeremX @Scarface21 @Roxx @Alejandro Ricardo @yamada @Antonia and @ilterish this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you will be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

Peet Virus 

My personal ID 

Your personal ID:
0182Asd374y5iuhldjj1RrmWLmZcwts7sr636YeTt99uYMkykVynslZhe
😭t1😭

6 hours ago, ilterish said:

Your personal ID:
0182Asd374y5iuhldjj1RrmWLmZcwts7sr636YeTt99uYMkykVynslZhe

That's definitely an online ID.

5 hours ago, yamada said:

How can I restore files encrypted with online ID?

It's not possible. Newer variants like .peet use a form of AES encryption that requires a private key for decryption. The private key doesn't leave the command and control servers until a victim pays the ransom, and since the servers generate new keys for every ID and online ID's are unique for each computer you can't use another victim's private keys to decrypt your files. Since AES encryption is secure, there's nothing that can be done without obtaining the private keys from the criminals.

This virus encrypted me all the photos of my life, all the photos since I met my wife. This virus completely destroyed me; I am very sad.

I already tried everything, and it did not give me positive results.

It is impossible for me to pay offenders, since I have no money.

Hopefully in some future this can be solved, for now there is only to thank for your help, keep it up.

22 hours ago, GT500 said:

It's not possible. Newer variants like .peet use a form of AES encryption that requires a private key for decryption. The private key doesn't leave the command and control servers until a victim pays the ransom, and since the servers generate new keys for every ID and online ID's are unique for each computer you can't use another victim's private keys to decrypt your files. Since AES encryption is secure, there's nothing that can be done without obtaining the private keys from the criminals.

As conclusion
Is there no other way than paying a ransom?
Can't crack AES encrypt even with a supercomputer?

26 minutes ago, yamada said:

Can't crack AES encrypt even with a supercomputer?

Even with a supercomputer it would take thousands of years to brute force the private key. AES encryption is extremely strong, and when implemented properly is impervious to most forms of attacks.