[email protected]

Our Telegram account:
@datarestore

Your personal ID:
093uo74Yysdf7443fdyM2QjqQPdmF3fiJ6jprvxMTdOvm09saVqjSAAfsx

12 hours ago, muhammad kazim said:

Your personal ID:
093uo74Yysdf7443fdyM2QjqQPdmF3fiJ6jprvxMTdOvm09saVqjSAAfsx

That's online ID, however it's also an older variant of STOP/Djvu and your files should be recoverable if you can supply proper file pairs to our online submission form so that the decrypter can "learn" how to decrypt your files. More information can be found at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Hello @muhammad kazim

Here is a sample list where you can find the originals of the encrypted files:

1) on flash drives, external drives, CD / DVD, memory cards of the camera, phone;
2) in attachments of emails sent or received by you;
3) among the copies of shared photos of friends, relatives (in their PC) that you gave;
4) among the uploaded photos in the social. networks, including via smartphone and tablet;
5) among the uploaded photos to cloud services (Google Disk,  OneDrive, Yandex Disk etc.);
6) on the sites of ads, where you could previously send photos or images;
7) among unencrypted files, copies, renamed files on your PC;
8 ) on an old PC or disk, from where you transferred photos and documents to a new PC;
9) you can re-upload from the Internet previously downloaded photos, pictures, etc .;
10) you can use sample images supplied with Windows;
11) take photos or pictures that you previously posted on the avatar on the forums.
12) extract previously deleted files from the Recycle Bin or restore it with a special program.

If you found copies, but the decryption did failed...

It is possible that the original file was an inaccurate copy of the encrypted. This could be due to the fact that earlier you yourself reduced or corrected it in the editor, or uploaded to social networks, cloud services, and there the file was somehow automatically changed.
Look for more files and try different pairs of encrypted and original files with the same name. Very often files can have the same name, but are not a copy of each other. Vocabulary used in any language is limited. The possibilities of PCs, cameras and other devices for taking photos are also limited. In cameras and mobile devices, names for photos are given automatically according to a specific format, so photos with the name from IMG_0001.JPG to IMG_9999.JPG can be quite a lot in different years. Smartphones can give photos more original names, such as IMG_20171012_170451.jpg - here and the date of shooting, and the sequence number, because the repetition of the name is unlikely.

16 hours ago, muhammad kazim said:

can you explain me what kind of proper file pairs?

becoz i dont have an orignial files becoz its all encrypted

You'll have to have original copies of at least one of each type of file you'd like to decrypt. Feel free to refer to Amigo-A's list of places where you may be able to find original copies of some files.