ZABDIEL

Pc inffected by new version of .zobm

Hello,

Mi pc was infected with ransomware  .zobm  ,i read that your software was the best to solve the encrypted problem, i run it but it is not working, i think it is because a new  .zobm  virus version, is there a solution for this version or soon?

codes on running

CFGHISTORY_0000000001

CFGHISTORY_0000000002

ID: HLUBvlqvzWB7e4LZcBWWIJCmHrjhi2SC3O6ZqBB6

Thank you

This is a new variant of STOP Ransomware and there are no keys that can be added to the decryptor.
It is possible that developers will add something today, because yesterday was a weekend.

You need to wait a while until support for this variant is added to the decryptor. 
Or your files are encrypted using an online key. Check your Personal ID. Look here: 

9 hours ago, ZABDIEL said:

ID: HLUBvlqvzWB7e4LZcBWWIJCmHrjhi2SC3O6ZqBB6

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Got encrypted with .zobm and .rote

ID:

0186Asd374y5iuhldLOE0r3Ph509V2KDaiPEVAaIJr0wIboqaGzqAv2xd

i attached a .zobm file with an original txt file.  Hope it helps.  I have 4 tb of valuable files encrypted with the same .zobm . Need to have this resolved as soon as possible. 

Leikir sem mig langar í.txt.zobm _readme.txt löggan.txt.rote

Leikir sem mig langar í.txt

Edited by drekabani
need help with this

@Joseph Victor and @drekabani this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID's are online ID's, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

4 hours ago, ZABDIEL said:

Are there any possibilities for online ids in the future?

Once the police are able to catch the criminals and release their database of private keys, we'll be able to add them to our decryption service which will allow the decrypter to decrypt almost everyone's files.

@GT500 is it hard for the police to track their psychical ip from the email they sent us? i contacted the CIA and I hope they can set up a bait by tracking down the physical ip address where the payment is sent. However I have copies of all my files but from 7 months ago but all the files i've used for my music project created in that time are lost. such a loss for me.

22 hours ago, drekabani said:

is it hard for the police to track their psychical ip from the email they sent us?

They don't leave their real IP address in the e-mails they send. If they did, they'd have been in jail a year ago.

22 hours ago, drekabani said:

i contacted the CIA and I hope they can set up a bait by tracking down the physical ip address where the payment is sent.

Assuming you live in the United States, did you file a complaint via the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center? The FBI does investigation into ransomware, and it's best to report ransomware related crimes to them.

On 11/27/2019 at 1:46 AM, GT500 said:

@Joseph Victor and @drekabani this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID's are online ID's, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

Once the police are able to catch the criminals and release their database of private keys, we'll be able to add them to our decryption service which will allow the decrypter to decrypt almost everyone's files.

Is it possible? To catch criminals?

22 hours ago, ZABDIEL said:

Is it possible? To catch criminals?

Theoretically it should be, however it may take a long time. There are a number of different ransomwares that have come and gone and yet the criminals behind them still haven't been caught.

1 hour ago, Bakti said:

Error: Unable to decrypt file with ID: SK1MZY8u0Z1m0LJrpnFruCN8j52hvfVCGg7NeXPw

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

My computer was infected or the djvu virus with the extension .zobm

I hope we can soon find a solution to decrypt the data.
Thank you very much.

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-4NWUGZxdHc
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0186Asd374y5iuhldVvqTMHtwJIpc85QFtqHW2u0N7bXEgms8WndrJ2tD

_readme.txt GameOption.txt.zobm _readme.txt

On 12/1/2019 at 5:09 AM, Joseph Victor said:

No solutions?

None.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:11 PM, juliandmm said:

Your personal ID:
0186Asd374y5iuhldVvqTMHtwJIpc85QFtqHW2u0N7bXEgms8WndrJ2tD

9 hours ago, GT500 said:

Ninguna.

Esta es una variante más nueva de STOP / Djvu, y su ID es una ID en línea, por lo que actualmente no hay forma de descifrar sus archivos. Hay más información en el siguiente enlace:

Hi
good morning
I will be waiting for a solution, I have many important files that I cannot lose, if you can help us all in the future we will be very grateful.
I will save my files for when there is a solution.

14 hours ago, juliandmm said:

I will save my files for when there is a solution.

We'd usually recommend doing that as well.