Sign in to follow this  
Zeeshan Sarwar

Ransomware .GROD Encryption

12 hours ago, Zeeshan Sarwar said:

My Id for GROD Encrypted files is 0183Asd374y5iuhldQtoXkxOo4UWmpEKE9pixe1SJu59CYIVtzZV6UObS.

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Hai, I am from Indonesia, My PC was just infected with GROD with ID below :

Your personal ID:
0183Asd374y5iuhldjbZHgJNgmrlQQ2Bwn9SsLwuqIbTsL4lpsKOATMFj

Suppose it was online key that maybe till moment have no decrytor.

My PC have drive C : SSD and drive D and E (Hard disk), I installed a downloaded program and than I knew computer was infected after the Google Chrome open a lot new Tab that refer to many sites, the first way I did window restore to the date before I installed the program, and after that I found all my drive C was recovered, no even 1 files have extension *.grod. BUT all my drive D and E was change to *.grod. After that I use new SSD and install all new Window 10 pro an keep the old one for future maybe needed for recovery tool

Dear all Emsisoft support, with all above my information, would you please help to check and let us know why window can restore all drive C to its original without any single infection, I believe (not 100%) all my drive c files was encrypted too before I did restore but how window can do restore to many file *.jpg *doc *.pdf etc while as I know window only do restore to its program/registry but not to documents / data

I can't do the same to drive D E since I didn't create restore point at another 2 drives D E. any suggestion? Please help

SKIET

18 hours ago, SKIET said:

Your personal ID:
0183Asd374y5iuhldjbZHgJNgmrlQQ2Bwn9SsLwuqIbTsL4lpsKOATMFj

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/