Hello everyone,

My PC has been infected with .msop ransomware. The decryptor tool shows the following:

Error: Unable to decrypt file with ID: raaGkAjx7FUkfmhTCpxUsyPEoPf3WyBIRoB7PnJ6

An infected file and a ransom note are attached below.

I appreciate the opportunity you are giving us as well as your efforts.

Best Regards,

_readme.txt 1.jpg.msop

12 hours ago, Mekky1191 said:

Error: Unable to decrypt file with ID: raaGkAjx7FUkfmhTCpxUsyPEoPf3WyBIRoB7PnJ6

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

hi dear team.we got attcked and all data is encrypted.following is id 0188yTllsd8TwbCMGuw5Ei5PlymKj0pldFtsUYeGxci3YGlbt1

we tried your software but this software was unable to decrypt.

kindly help us to solve

8 hours ago, saif moon said:

following is id 0188yTllsd8TwbCMGuw5Ei5PlymKj0pldFtsUYeGxci3YGlbt1

That's an offline ID, however I would believe this variant is only a few days old. It might take some time for us to get the private key for this offline ID. I recommend trying the decrypter once every week or two to see if the key has been added.

Please help me decrypt my files. my files are infected with .msop ransomware.. Please help me to recover. Thank you very much!

This is my ransomware ID : 0188yTllsdXZ6fjHG8KlfK5ZwP7zJATGh4NJgmVx0uuMXiQ5vk

Another ID here - 0188yTllsd61WlLIOYln18pJpXHwJl4b3p1Y5a6ei89ncmtaLS. If i can provide anything that will help you with decrypting please let me know.

pleaseee help me 

i have infected in my flashdisk by msop

this is my id number for encrypted

0188yTllsdjJfM2KUW2t1x3ojIsyzHte3FR9KYtOY3Y77lslS9

Yes, please provide any help about .msop encrypted files. 

ID: 0188yTllsd7skw8eFHMvdRtJFxmcDY6YGd2cs6JdRRiyYZJrSW

Hello am facing an attack of virus name DJUV  ransomware by last day. The id generated 0188yTllsd8TwbCMGuw5Ei5PlymKj0pldFtsUYeGxci3YGlbt1 please help me how i can decrypt my data i can pay for it. 

@Knives09 @eliton @PKNepal @Shahzad @alam @SYG and @danu putra this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and all of you have online ID's, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

@1nS4n3 newer variants of STOP/Djvu use a form of RSA encryption which is impervious to that type of attack.

@Imran Zafar your ID is an offline ID, so once we're able to find the private key for this variant and add it to our database then you should be able to decrypt your files. My recommendation is to try the decrypter every week or two just to see if we've added the private key yet.

plz help me. i lost all my data yesterday. My god, I don't want to live anymore....  :(((

please provide any help about .msop encrypted files.

MY ID: 0188yTllsdnoZxM9BoBQoYpESOT0EAbpspVLapLQ4z3fgwHvGb

Thank  You to EMSI Team

I have retrieve all my data without any lost by using the EMSI STOP DJUV utility from  id 0188yTllsd8TwbCMGuw5Ei5PlymKj0pldFtsUYeGxci3YGlbt1

Thank you for whole the team and thank you for your Head.

Regards, 

Imran zafar

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GT500 said:

@Knives09 @eliton @PKNepal @Shahzad @alam @SYG and @danu putra this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and all of you have online ID's, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

@1nS4n3 newer variants of STOP/Djvu use a form of RSA encryption which is impervious to that type of attack.

@Imran Zafar your ID is an offline ID, so once we're able to find the private key for this variant and add it to our database then you should be able to decrypt your files. My recommendation is to try the decrypter every week or two just to see if we've added the private key yet.

I have dcrept all of my data. Thank you and Love you

• Like 1

My ID is    0188yTllsdbBuEDtryuTaBEFYFkKLyBrI1NVgTmP9ke2jOoRK7 My PC got attacked 4 days ago. Is there any solution to decrpt it? Help me please

My ID is    0188yTllsdYooruJgaRu4vXLhRonarCa0s2FPOZialid1tUtpK  My PC also got attacked 4 days ago. Is there any solution to decrypt it? Help me please... file extension is  .msop

20 hours ago, Imran Zafar said:

I have retrieve all my data without any lost

We're always glad to hear that. Please be sure to invest in a good Anti-Virus software to help keep this from happening again.

@xminh @Leela and @babister this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and all of you have online ID's, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ashz10 said:

My ID is: 0188yTllsdooQ5LbSjfzFa3YM0WFhYrL6rZRyNV2UrR1Vn9ePz

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

On 12/5/2019 at 12:27 PM, GT500 said:

Is there a chance of decoding online? If you have to wait, how long does it take? No, I really need to pay.

my ID is: 0188yTllsdk0uwMN3WPLIcHHFHnWb3MXF36TLVIy6lozjPVrrO047A0001.CR2.msop

@benz This is in the help link 

New Variants. These use a more secure form of RSA encryption. Support for some offline ID's has been added to the decrypter for newer variants, and support for new offline ID's will be added as we are able to figure out decryption keys for them. As for online ID's, due to the new form of encryption, there's currently nothing the decrypter can do to help recover files.

Will it ever be possible to decrypt new variants with online ID's? That depends on whether or not law enforcement is able to catch the criminals who are behind this ransomware. If law enforcement is able to catch them and release their database of keys, then we can add those to our database for decryption. If you would like to report this ransomware incident to law enforcement, then please click here for more information. The more reports law enforcement agencies receive, the more motivation they have to track down the criminals.

• Sad 1

Hello everyone,

My PC has been infected with .msop ransomware. The decryptor tool shows the following:

Error: Unable to decrypt file with ID: 0188yTllsdbfuCAO7m0HISRrLCRKqQQqbiIdoIb5kNCR24M9RM

An infected file and a ransom note are attached below.

I appreciate the opportunity you are giving us as well as your efforts.

please i will paying please help

Best Regards,

_readme.txt visiting card BS.jpg.msop

20 hours ago, Janaharan said:

Error: Unable to decrypt file with ID: 0188yTllsdbfuCAO7m0HISRrLCRKqQQqbiIdoIb5kNCR24M9RM