Amir

What's your opinion?

Hi 

I just found this on Malwaretips :

"EAM Against local malware behavior + HMPA to stop remote exploit code on all apps, Heimdal Security to protect dns drops, stop phishing, Botnets connections, and Binisoft WFC to erase commons weak MS firewall rules and recreate your personal rules with hard policies. it's the only way in which I can use Emsisoft. because it is not a complete security suite and weak in others combats"

it was one of the members opinion and it got me really curious about how good is EAM in network protecting and protecting the pc against botnets, exploits and etc??

i think EMSI is already the best AV for local malware protecting thanks to its great BB and you just should focus on features for making EAM better in network protection in the next versions (like you did before, Emsisoft web extension was a big move)

On 1/5/2020 at 5:05 PM, Amir said:

it was one of the members opinion and it got me really curious about how good is EAM in network protecting and protecting the pc against botnets, exploits and etc??

Botnets and exploits are detectable by the Behavior Blocker. Network protection, assuming you mean threats originating from outside the PC, are handled by Windows Firewall and EAM keeps unknown applications from modifying Windows Firewall settings.

• Upvote 1