cma6

Cannot change license info

Hi Andrew:
 I got a warning today that license on one system expires in 30 days. But when I tried to change license, which I have already paid for,  that was impossible as it asks for log in info and password, none of which I have. I know what the license should be changed to but the dialog no longer allows the change to be made on the client end, since it asks for log in information when I have no such online account.

Even if one logs into the online account, one cannot change the license information. So I have an unused and paid for license which I cannot apply to the expiring license. There is something wrong with this system.
Thanks

On the login dialog in Emsisoft Anti-Malware that is displayed when clicking the Change license button, there's a link in the lower right that says Enter key which you can click to enter your license key directly into Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

Either that or you can go to MyEmsisoft, create an account using the Sign up tab above the login form, and register your license key with the new account so that you can log in to Emsisoft Anti-Malware. This method will give you certain management options via MyEmsisoft, such as the ability to create a workspace and manage Emsisoft Anti-Malware online.

I have a new laptop (my old one is not working well, but I can still sign in if needed). I am trying to set up Emsisoft home on the new one. I have a 5 seat anti-malware home edition license valid until November 2020. I logged into my emsisoft account, I installed the software. It set up an WS for me. I tried to apply the license key and got a message saying the key does not exist or is already registered to another user or space. What am I doing wrong????? I turned on the old laptop went into emsisoft and it shows I have an active subscription??? I can't change anything and I am getting really frustrated!  

29 minutes ago, Kathy0326 said:

I have a new laptop (my old one is not working well, but I can still sign in if needed). I am trying to set up Emsisoft home on the new one. I have a 5 seat anti-malware home edition license valid until November 2020. I logged into my emsisoft account, I installed the software. It set up an WS for me. I tried to apply the license key and got a message saying the key does not exist or is already registered to another user or space. What am I doing wrong????? I turned on the old laptop went into emsisoft and it shows I have an active subscription??? I can't change anything and I am getting really frustrated!  

If your license key is already registered to your account, then you don't need to register it again.

Did you try logging in to your MyEmsisoft account in Emsisoft Anti-Malware? Did it activate when you did so?