SalasKafa

New Variant offline ID

2 hours ago, Jayme said:

No key for New Variant online ID: ZcVtkftvTVjBddsT6qPSUevQWbPTyGXuQwHkfqgC
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

No key for New Variant offline ID: A9GoURN1YjdAQyaC6wsAFQH69tLYb2jZFkNvyct1
all files have an extension (.btos) 

Personal ID: 0202a7d6a8sdaA9GoURN1YjdAQyaC6wsAFQH69tLYb2jZFkNvyct1

help me plzz

On 3/1/2020 at 2:46 AM, Hunter 2-1 said:

No key for New Variant offline ID: A9GoURN1YjdAQyaC6wsAFQH69tLYb2jZFkNvyct1
all files have an extension (.btos)

This is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

There is more information at the following link:

No key for New Variant online ID: AKpZ5q85xIZSTK9AKWtF8hmYlcVeCuPqiVE3fOAt

This is my porblem. Do you have suggetions?

all files are .lokd extension

6-0.jpg.lokd _readme.txt

1 hour ago, Ranjan said:

No key for New Variant online ID: AKpZ5q85xIZSTK9AKWtF8hmYlcVeCuPqiVE3fOAt

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

hi my files encrypted with .lokd and new RSA pls help me

i have chance to back my files in april and may and june? pls :(

the live chat doesnt work

Your personal ID:
0212Asd4a7d6WiVi5LRrKGpS20yYsuEeJtM4VNkpjclFe02BCJJI

Online ID.

Online ID. In most cases the ransomware is able to connect to its command and control servers when it encrypts files, and when this happens the servers respond by generating random keys for each infected computer. Since each computer has its own key, you can't use a key from another computer to decrypt your files. The decrypter is capable of working around this with older variants as long as it has some help, however for newer variants there is nothing that can be done to recover files.

New Variants. These use a more secure form of RSA encryption. Support for some offline ID's has been added to the decrypter for newer variants, and support for new offline ID's will be added as we are able to figure out decryption keys for them. As for online ID's, due to the new form of encryption, there's currently nothing the decrypter can do to help recover files.

Hi,

No key for New Variant offline ID: ycoNGOc1ZW8H2MumAZhfWsOXMctiXu7WsGSXNSt1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

Did you receive any key for .rooe file extension ?

12 hours ago, KingM4tin said:

or im not have any chance?

The cited text says that with Online ID there is no chance of decryption by means of a Emsisoft Decryptor.

But I hope with you that in the future there will be a different way, a completely different one, which is now unknown.

No key for New Variant offline ID: ZHwhSWv4UBPdta8bPx4MWySjbd1cTioHb6WL3Bt1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future 

mine's .lokd

I wonder if there is anyone carry the same id as me D;

are there any alternative program to decrypt with? Or some form of restoration.

23 hours ago, Erdal Demirkol said:

Did you receive any key for .rooe file extension ?

Not that I'm aware of. My recommendation is to run the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add it.

19 hours ago, leesunghwan said:

No key for New Variant online ID: anI382Wf2jA8j4xezzUj2EKMBdUJLhatz7HigZZZ

1 hour ago, vocana said:

I wonder if there is anyone carry the same id as me D;

That's an offline ID, so the answer to this question is "yes". Once we get the private key for this variants we'll be able to add it to our database, and you files should be decryptable. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add it.

• Sad 1

Hello,
Greetings,
I need help, I got hurt too, the Extension Files is (*.Rezm) I tried EMSISOFT DECRYPTOR FOR STOP DJVU, but it show me this message below for all files:
---------------------------------------------
No key for New Variant online ID: KPdoPIkmdUpPP29MndYvma2rcPhTOnPcYx5NE4bo
---------------------------------------------
I Guess they use The BLOCKCHAIN to create a new ID's at all the time.
I hope any one can help on this.
Regards,

21 hours ago, Ahmed Hadad said:

No key for New Variant online ID: KPdoPIkmdUpPP29MndYvma2rcPhTOnPcYx5NE4bo

21 hours ago, Ahmed Hadad said:

I Guess they use The BLOCKCHAIN to create a new ID's at all the time.

If the ransomware can connect to its command and control servers then ID's are randomly generated for each infected computer.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:19 PM, Amigo-A said:

The cited text says that with Online ID there is no chance of decryption by means of a Emsisoft Decryptor.

But I hope with you that in the future there will be a different way, a completely different one, which is now unknown.

ok thanks

15 hours ago, hasan said:

This is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

No key for New Variant offline ID: xstLXFeXAwy6S6n9cLIDQP2NLNMEepyOGy770ct1

.remk file  
pls help me

7 hours ago, saad said:

No key for New Variant offline ID: xstLXFeXAwy6S6n9cLIDQP2NLNMEepyOGy770ct1

• Like 1

new variant online id: dzg9l65xerj1nq4pw7elbriyejljtzfjbm8ucuav

This is mine. I will try to frequently run the decrypter. Please update it if possible, thanks!!!

1 hour ago, milanista said:

new variant online id: dzg9l65xerj1nq4pw7elbriyejljtzfjbm8ucuav

Haizzz!!! Helpme!  No key for New Variant online ID: uVKtaTqqT0uRtLDziIjmDxrs0vPObAez9vEhxs8Q

11 hours ago, Hungvnc said:

No key for New Variant online ID: uVKtaTqqT0uRtLDziIjmDxrs0vPObAez9vEhxs8Q

No key for New Variant offline ID: zmgd82h65FItjbl56ff6P5GS3sZpZ1qEEGUOW6t1

Please help!!! File has the .opqz extension.

1 hour ago, Sachin said:

I did restore my laptop to the restore point 2 days ago. I downloaded the malwarebytes to delete the malware. It was quarantined, and i delete it. So when i scan my laptop again it has "0" malware or virus. Do you think can the virus/malware still be activated in my laptop or do i need to reformat the whole laptop to be sure? plss i need your opinion @GT500

1 hour ago, cedric johnieee said:

me too .opqz 

10 hours ago, Rohit singh said:

Please help me my data is encrypted by opqz virus djvu

I already replied to your post in another topic:

2 hours ago, cedric johnieee said:

@Rohit singh welcome to the club of encrypted files with .opqz. I hope someone would help us :(

For those of you with offline ID's, we have to wait until someone who has the same variant you have and also has an offline ID pays the ransom and donates the decrypter to us that the criminals send them so we can extract the private key from it. There's no way of knowing when this will happen, so please be patient. Just keep in mind that those with an offline ID have a fairly good chance of recovering their files once we have the private key.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rohit singh said:

Sir please help me my data is very important for me 

If there was anything we could do right now, then we'd do it. Unfortunately we have to wait until we get the private key.

16 hours ago, zoyacell said:

.nspk any tools for decrpted ?

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

Hello, the virus got me 3-4 hours ago and all my files turned to .mado . And they are very important files and i think the virus deleted the system restore points . Unfortunately i dont have a backup. I identified the virus and i think it is "Stop-DJVU" . I downloaded the decryptor but the following sentences were shown.

No key for New Variant offline ID: 8TaHEsq5r7cNJKbYdWseLEB2pW1FuZKoKjKg5tt1

I dont want to format my computer. Is it a good idea to wait until a decryption? Until the guys get caught? Because i think it is a new variant?

Thank you, have a good day!

7 hours ago, sewaq said:

7 hours ago, sewaq said:

I dont want to format my computer. Is it a good idea to wait until a decryption?

There's no need to format hard drives or reinstall Windows. Most Anti-Virus software can remove this ransomware with very little trouble.

7 hours ago, sewaq said:

Because i think it is a new variant?

That's correct, it's one of the latest variants of the STOP/Djvu ransomware.

• Thanks 1

hi sir, i've got this problems

it's .mado virus

2 hours ago, hendric said:

Hi Sir.

I am in big trouble, all  my files including the edited episodes and unedited scenes are encrypted , so  I dont know know how can I recover them because I will be fired at my film production.

It's .Mado extension. 

Please help Sir😢

On 4/5/2020 at 8:33 AM, MuziQ said:

I am in big trouble, all  my files including the edited episodes and unedited scenes are encrypted , so  I dont know know how can I recover them because I will be fired at my film production.

It's .Mado extension. 

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

Please help and add the following key to your database so i can recover my files

File: C:\Users\vinod\Documents\ROBLOX\RecentSaves\Line Runner_1976561239.rbxl.mado

8 hours ago, GT500 said:

any idea when you add key can you give me estimated time?

16 hours ago, Vinod said:

Please help and add the following key to your database so i can recover my files

We can't add keys we don't have.

The way it works is we have to wait for someone who has this variant of STOP/Djvu and who also has an offline ID to pay the ransom and then donate the decrypter the criminals send them to us so that we can extract the private key from it and add it to our database.

16 hours ago, jazzy said:

any idea when you add key can you give me estimated time?

Unfortunately there's no way for us to know how long it will take.