17 hours ago, Yuhandri said:

Your personal ID:
0263pErfln4znTVHRVdQgZe1FCgg34BK9wl0cQlEF3XycALv

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

hi guys

am infected by .agho ransomware and i find in the result section this message:

Error: No key for New Variant offline ID: ko5OlWVEcCbN2PFimi9sRYf7KxlaFMeZeUSB6Jt1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

please help me i have a important files crypted.. 

please helpe me ....

5 hours ago, AYOUB RZIKI said:

No key for New Variant offline ID: ko5OlWVEcCbN2PFimi9sRYf7KxlaFMeZeUSB6Jt1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. Fortunately your ID is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

There is more information at the following link:

hey again

I've posted that: "I'm infected" and have this kind of message:

Error: No key for New Variant offline ID: FgNvm19dtGwiAeo0E1PMle6iyL3YnoVnx73sG5t1

Today i found on my pc  PersonalID.txt file and inside of it there were two key:

FgNvm19dtGwiAeo0E1PMle6iyL3YnoVnx73sG5t1
XKjLLPnCarAGxsOBn0JggCneICoqfkDVGL7vrsNQ

what does that mean?

KAte

On 11/14/2020 at 12:36 PM, kate2020 said:

No key for New Variant offline ID: FgNvm19dtGwiAeo0E1PMle6iyL3YnoVnx73sG5t1

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. Fortunately your ID is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

On 11/14/2020 at 12:36 PM, kate2020 said:

XKjLLPnCarAGxsOBn0JggCneICoqfkDVGL7vrsNQ

This is an online ID, which means at least some of your files won't be decryptable if we do ever get the private key for the offline ID. There's more information about that at the link above as well.

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Aliahmed said:

Will offline key be available in the future?

Private keys for offline ID's are donated by victims who pay the ransom. We have no way of knowing for certain if or when someone will do that.

Note that us receiving the private key for the offline ID won't help you decrypt your files, since your files have an online ID.

17 hours ago, Noushad said:

No key for New Variant offline ID: v06YHbhNNHIA4FoWgk8Exu5sTjk6CwEDVSQZ35t1

Recently a file in my storage got ransomware. before that I was suspicious, due to system slowdown, and there are unnatural processes in the task manager. at that time my computer was online, and at that moment i unplugged the LAN cable that was stuck in my router. and the result I got the offline ID oO7OVYUyivYvPEI6nuQIcKXNx74ml0mkowpmDzt1. I am grateful, I really need help and hope that Emsisoft can find the decryption key. thank you emsisoft.

45 minutes ago, Nafiqul said:

Recently a file in my storage got ransomware. before that I was suspicious, due to system slowdown, and there are unnatural processes in the task manager. at that time my computer was online, and at that moment i unplugged the LAN cable that was stuck in my router. and the result I got the offline ID oO7OVYUyivYvPEI6nuQIcKXNx74ml0mkowpmDzt1. I am grateful, I really need help and hope that Emsisoft can find the decryption key. thank you emsisoft.

What extension was added to your encrypted files?

8 hours ago, Nafiqul said:

the result I got the offline ID oO7OVYUyivYvPEI6nuQIcKXNx74ml0mkowpmDzt1.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, DandanDz12 said:

Any news for this offline ID?

oO7OVYUyivYvPEI6nuQIcKXNx74ml0mkowpmDzt1

It doesn't look like we have the private key for it yet.

Just run the decrypter once every week or two, and when we do have the private key it will start decrypting your files.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, marouane said:

No key for New Variant offline ID: 2f4OfOSHaJTDMA9o58Df7yU9jUpxyfWKcEPew2t1