Hi, I've been trying to decrypt my files following the instructions on youtube. Seems like I made some mistake or is my esisoft not working. it says " No key for new variant online id 0dJyaOI3Y3g08AdTexGrHx33A64BOGsGMoRuXim6, Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible" Please help.

Thank you!

Hello @iantot,

Thank you for contacting Emsisoft Support.

8 hours ago, iantot said:

No key for new variant online id 0dJyaOI3Y3g08AdTexGrHx33A64BOGsGMoRuXim6, Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

That is not an error.  Our decryption tool was unable to find a decryption key for that ID.  Files encrypted with an Online ID means that the file(s) were encrypted with an encryption that was generated and stored on a command & control server under the control of the ransomware gang responsible for encrypting your files.  We do not have access to those encryption keys and therefore they are not in our database of encryption keys.

14 hours ago, Kevin Zoll said:

Hello @iantot,

Thank you for contacting Emsisoft Support.

That is not an error.  Our decryption tool was unable to find a decryption key for that ID.  Files encrypted with an Online ID means that the file(s) were encrypted with an encryption that was generated and stored on a command & control server under the control of the ransomware gang responsible for encrypting your files.  We do not have access to those encryption keys and therefore they are not in our database of encryption keys.

So How Can We Decrypt Files or How do i get Encrypted Key!!! 

43 minutes ago, kevalpai said:

So How Can We Decrypt Files or How do i get Encrypted Key!!!

The criminals have the private keys (required for decryption) stored in a database, and only they have access to them. We're able to get the private keys for offline ID's when someone who has an offline ID pays the ransom and donates their decrypter, however online ID's are unique to each computer that has them (as are the public and private keys that go with them) and so there's nothing we can do about encrypted files that have online ID's. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/