Sign in to follow this  
Tera

My All Files Are Encrypted.Please Help Me

Recommended Posts

 All files on my computer are encrypted with the .topi extension. Using Emisoft Decryptor tried to decrypt the fies,but it failed. 

Errors:-

File: D:\amma\amma 2.jpg.topi
Error: The remote name could not be resolved: 'decrypter.emsisoft.com'
 
File: D:\aurudu with amma special folder\20160413_091115.mp4.topi
No key for New Variant online ID: vmdloZ3UNFEHbOzagxstuGJRRDCHxSdjwoQ1Xhrx
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible
 
Please Help Me to Decrypt My files.I EXPECT A QUICKLY REPLY FROM YOU😭😢
Thank you...
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tera said:

File: D:\aurudu with amma special folder\20160413_091115.mp4.topi
No key for New Variant online ID: vmdloZ3UNFEHbOzagxstuGJRRDCHxSdjwoQ1Xhrx
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, All files on my computer are encrypted with the .pezi extension. Using Emisoft Decryptor tried to decrypt the fies,but it failed.what can i do now pls help me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kddutta said:

Hello, All files on my computer are encrypted with the .pezi extension. Using Emisoft Decryptor tried to decrypt the fies,but it failed.what can i do now pls help me

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

File:D:\Mannah Babu 1sy Bday\CC\DSC00419.jpg.nile

Error: No key for New Variant online ID: 08HMdkvH7NLO8rIYK6e0X7Q7NgrJm4uzpSLuHGqm

Notice: This ID appears to be an online ID, deception is impossible

I know this is new ransomeware, but please make a note of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pls help my 6000 pics are been encrypted by .covm extension and when I use stop djvu it shows remote error.waiting for an early reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 10:14 PM, Prem said:

No key for New Variant online ID: 08HMdkvH7NLO8rIYK6e0X7Q7NgrJm4uzpSLuHGqm
Notice: This ID appears to be an online ID, deception is impossible

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rounak said:

Pls help my 6000 pics are been encrypted by .covm extension and when I use stop djvu it shows remote error.waiting for an early reply

What exactly is the error?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant view them 

They are encrypted with covm extension

There is a note saying i must pay the hacker 500 dollars to decrypt them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rounak said:

I cant view them 

They are encrypted with covm extension

There is a note saying i must pay the hacker 500 dollars to decrypt them

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.