Hi my problem is that whatever file I have is corrupted and in addition the work I have done is now corrupted I am very worried and this virus has come The name is ToPI. Due to which I have to face a lot of problems, please solve it and also have a head light on it so that if there is no such problem in the future, I am sending the file to you as well. Also, I am sending this message which he has sent, so please ask you to fix it. Thanks.

_readme.txt December.xlsx.topi

Sir, please tell me any solution because my job is still pending. If you will or will, please find some solution to it that I have no other choice but how to do my job in one. I will be very grateful to you.

@minhas

The decrypter is a standalone .NET executable file, it is not installed.  If the tool will not run, make sure that the latest .NET Framework is installed for your version of Windows.  All our decryption tool require that .NET Framework version 4.5.2 be installed at a minimum.

• Thanks 1

On 2/8/2020 at 2:03 AM, minhas said:

how to install this software window 7..................possible 

From About the STOP/Djvu Decrypter:

Why won't the decrypter run? The decrypter requires version 4.5.2 or newer of the Microsoft .NET Framework, so this could mean your version of the .NET Framework is out of date. We recommend installing the latest version of the .NET Framework (4.8 at the time of writing this), and then trying the decrypter again.

• Thanks 1