KathyJ

Autorun.inf

I am using the paid version of Online Armor. I have 2 external drives that I use for backups. I don't keep these drives on all of the time but turn them on occasionally. Each time I do, Online Armor pops a message up concerning one of the drives stating: V:\autorun.inf was blocked for your security. I have went into the configuration settings and entered this drive as an exclusion, disabled autorun on all of my drives, ran the Gpedit.msc utility and disabled autorun on all of my drives globally, looked for an autorun.inf file on this drive but nothing has stopped it. What does it take to make this stop? Any ideas? It is becoming very annoying.

Can you post a screenshot of this alert? :) The wording you mention doesn't sound familiar for anything I've seen with OA so a screenshot would help to explain what you're seeing.

Can you post a screenshot of this alert? :) The wording you mention doesn't sound familiar for anything I've seen with OA so a screenshot would help to explain what you're seeing.

How do I get a screenshot of it? I don't mind doing it if I can. Thanks!

I went back and checked it again and I'm afraid I have made an mistake. It wasn't Online Armor after all. It was my virus program. I do apologize for not paying closer attention and bothering everyone here. Thank you for your time and again, I apologize for my error.