No key for New Variant online ID

Error: No key for New Variant online ID: VrVTAQXPPWMkum8KBxV6ASeR5gN4WEBU0Bh2Ky4S
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible
.remk file

21 minutes ago, miloo said:

decryption is impossible

Yes. It is recommended to save the encrypted files, perhaps in the future, there will be another decryption method or the extortionists will publish the keys for all affected users. 

First please read this Guide

I recommend this following method only when there is no other way, or when the affected user cannot wait long ... You decide what action to take.

1) If you have encrypted archives, you can partially recover them. Only 1-2 files are damaged there. The extension can be removed, and the files must be extracted. Everything except 1-2 files will be fixed. If there is only 1 file in the archive, then it will most likely be unrecoverable.

2) There is an alternative (additional) way to recover some media files:
WAV, MP3, MP4, M4V, MOV, 3GP.

https://www.disktuna.com/media_repair-file-repair-for-stop-djvu-mp3-mp4-3gp

But before trying the alternative variant with media files, it is recommended that you make a copy of the encrypted files. Something will be restored better, something will be restored worse. 

An alternative method for other files has not yet been found.

So I got .wwka variant and there's no way to fix this for now.

I've tried renaming all files with cmd but only few format ( rar, 7z, zip } still functional, most media & executables are corrupted.

Luckily I do have most download links to my files in browser.

Consider I'm using a very old janky laptop, can I just remove viruses and encrypted files then transfer them into a new PC?

The infection stopped as soon as I installed an antivirus app, but I'm still worried

5 hours ago, 237615742 said:

Consider I'm using a very old janky laptop, can I just remove viruses and encrypted files then transfer them into a new PC?

Files can be transferred to any disk under the supervision of antivirus.

Backdoors and info-stealers usually remain in the system hidden. The Free antivirus is unlikely to be able to find them.

Hello @Dinesh Shrestha

This is not a software bug. This is how the Emsisoft Decryptor reports that it does not yet have a key to decrypt the files.
Adding the key depends on the voluntary transfer of the key by someone who paid the ransom money and decrypted their files.
Sometimes the same decryption key is used in 2-3 versions. 
When this happy moment will happen, no one can predict. You have to wait and try to download a new variant of Emsisoft Decryptor once a week to check the decryption possibility.

• Like 1

This 'STOP Ransomware' enters the PC due to the fact that it is poorly protected. People often use free antivirus programs with the 'Free' label in the name. None of these programs will protect PC from programs similar to 'STOP Ransomware', because basic protection is not capable of this feat.
If users used comprehensive protection of the 'Internet Security' class, then it would help protect PC from ransomware attacks.
There is no 100% protection against malware, but what the 'Free' antivirus gives is 1-2 percent protection. 

After this attack, PCs could have stayed other malware elements. This maybe is an 'Raccoon Stealer' and something else. Therefore, it is urgent to conduct a full check and destroy malware.
Use an antivirus such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. 
You can get a free trial 30-days version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware here: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/home/antimalware/ 

It is recommended to save the encrypted files, perhaps in the future, there will be another decryption method or the extortionists will publish the keys for all affected users. 

First please read this Guide

I recommend this following method only when there is no other way, or when the affected user cannot wait long ... You decide what action to take.

1) If you have encrypted archives, you can partially recover them. Only 1-2 files are damaged there. The extension can be removed, and the files must be extracted. Everything except 1-2 files will be fixed. If there is only 1 file in the archive, then it will most likely be unrecoverable.

But before trying the alternative variant with media files, it is recommended that you make a copy of the encrypted files. Something will be restored better, something will be restored worse. 

Something is amiss with the post of @Dinesh Shrestha.  

The first decrypter line indicates that he has an offline ID. Moreover, that is the offline ID for the .leek variant.

The log from the decrypter indicates his files are encrypted by an online key of the .neer variant.

2 different encryptions?  Or is the offline ID for the .neer variant the same as that for the  .leek variant?  I have no idea.

Back to the experts!!

On 2/25/2020 at 3:42 AM, GT500 said:

When law enforcement arrests the criminals and releases their database of private keys for inclusion in decryption tools.

but do you know if the police are already behind these cowardly criminals?

but do you know if there is already an investigation by the police to learn these cowardly criminals?

19 hours ago, Lucas donizeti said:

but do you know if there is already an investigation by the police to learn these cowardly criminals?

The police of any country of the world cannot or does not want to catch the extortionists who use the "STOP Ransomware" for attack and extortion. 

Why are they unable to do this?
Because no one gives them the order to conduct investigations, arrests, and detentions.

Why isn't anyone giving the order?
There is only one single answer: the criminals are very generous in sharing the loot with those who cover them or even lead them, receiving the lion's share. For 5.5 years of the active phase of this extortion, not a single member of this cyber gang has yet been arrested and no sanctions have been imposed on the funds that are daily transferred to accounts and bitcoin wallets.

Can it be very difficult to track down who is doing this?
No, not more difficult than others. Can be tracked who regularly registers domains, creates sites where they place malicious files that are used for attacks, additional downloads during an attack, and for other actions. Some sites change, and some have been renewed for many years and are owned by the same people. Despite this, the holders of the lion's share of the extortion payments have not yet been arrested.

21 hours ago, cybermetric said:

2 different encryptions?  Or is the offline ID for the .neer variant the same as that for the  .leek variant?

I see only .neer data here. Perhaps some images are not loading and I cannot see them. They overlap one another.

I don't know the .leek variant. You may have meant to say .leex from general list

46 minutes ago, Amigo-A said:

I see only .neer data here. Perhaps some images are not loading and I cannot see them. They overlap one another.

I don't know the .leek variant. You may have meant to say .leex from general list

You're right - it's .leex.    

This appears just above the decrypter log:

Error: No key for New Variant offline ID: LTYv5JAYPKU9SqYbMp9sbHbkMoA4JlKc46dTaLt1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future.

That is the offline ID for .leex.

On 2/23/2020 at 8:34 PM, GT500 said:

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Error: No key for New Variant online ID: ydiEvhXl350iFEiuWlgEhL7hlAqsNmjAjqcVIyTl

Annotation 2021-07-14 201605.png

13 hours ago, GulshanPoonia2647 said:

Yes, decryption is impossible. 

This 'STOP Ransomware' enters the PC due to the fact that computer is poorly protected. People often use free antivirus programs with the 'Free' label in the name. None of these programs will protect PC from programs similar to 'STOP Ransomware', because basic protection is not capable of this feat.
If users used comprehensive protection of the 'Internet Security' class, then it would help protect PC from ransomware attacks.
There is no 100% protection against malware, but what the 'Free' antivirus gives is 1-2 percent protection. 

After this attack, PCs could have stayed other malware elements. This maybe is an info-stealer and something else. Therefore, it is urgent to conduct a full check and destroy malware.
Use an antivirus such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. 
You can get a free trial 30-days version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware here: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/home/antimalware/ 

You should check your PC and eliminate other threats that come with this ransomware. Only after that, you can use an alternative method, which I will now tell you about.

We try to take every chance that can help affected users get their files back without paying the ransom.

Hello have an infection, too.

New extention:

File: E:\iTunes Library.itl.ufwj
Error: No key for New Variant online ID: nyeJeh3gpv9BW2tlM7JbQaQsn3pNixp5uLtrzXPY

If i have a pair of encryptet and decrypted files, would it not be possible to generate the key? Is this only possible for one file pair or would the key work for the complete version of this virus?

12 hours ago, Peet said:

If i have a pair of encryptet and decrypted files, would it not be possible to generate the key? Is this only possible for one file pair or would the key work for the complete version of this virus?

This cannot be done in the way suggested here. 

Please first read this Guide

File: G:\.mpg\DVD 3.mpg.piiq
Error: No key for New Variant online ID: 2700pHc4WDN1Hj1HsNnYFVZK7tL82jE39kEJNKRd

Did the law enforcement release priveate keys to public ??

my ransomware virus was .piiq 

1 hour ago, Jeevan Kaushal said:

File: G:\.mpg\DVD 3.mpg.piiq
Error: No key for New Variant online ID: 2700pHc4WDN1Hj1HsNnYFVZK7tL82jE39kEJNKRd

Did the law enforcement release priveate keys to public ??

my ransomware virus was .piiq 

That has not ever happened for the STOP ransomware. Law enforcement has not nabbed the criminals and/or their servers. 

New 
.MOQS Ransomware 

File: E:\Hình\Balo Sizmon\Done\IMG_6898.JPG.moqs
Error: No key for New Variant online ID: zkqzRVgTJi1UfYcvqZCe70UkAQN2Z1uJWjR5Vue7

How long until we can decrypt ?? 

7 hours ago, Lam Nguyen said:

Decryption is impossible using this Decryptor, but we hope that in the future there will be another way to decrypt files or the extortionists will publish decryption keys after closing their ransomware campaign.

• Thanks 1

Also you should know that...

This 'STOP Ransomware' enters the PC due to the fact that computer is poorly protected. People often use free antivirus programs with the 'Free' label in the name. None of these programs will protect PC from programs similar to 'STOP Ransomware', because basic protection is not capable of this feat.

After this attack, PCs could have stayed other malware elements. This maybe is an info-stealer and something else. Therefore, it is urgent to conduct a full check and destroy malware.

• Thanks 1

Only after neutralizing all malicious files ...

I recommend this following method only when there is no other way. You decide what action to take.

1) If you have encrypted archives, you can partially recover them. Only 1-2 files are damaged there. Remove the extension that the ransomware added to the archives, and extract the files in the usual way. Everything except 1-2 files will be fixed. If there is only 1 file in the archive, then it will most likely be unrecoverable.

Hello Emsisoft , according to me reading the articles on the support forum, I see that the variant of ransomware has 2 names ( online and offline ) is it correct?  if offline we can decrypt it but must have the key someone provided.  Are those keys the same to decrypt moqs ? And it is not recommended to pay hackers so there will never be a key to decrypt because that is impossible right?
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

"decryption is impossible" that is not an incorrect statement.

I understand it is frustrating, but currently, we are not aware of any ways to decrypt files with Online-ID and some recent forms of STOP(DJVU). I invite you to try with our friends at BleepingComputer, they may be able to help you: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

Here’s the link to their forums: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/

On 8/12/2021 at 10:56 AM, rayyyyy said:

Hello. 

Yes, it is probably true. The Emsisoft Decryptor defines this fact very accurately. 

What to do? Everything is lost?
No. It is recommended that you save the encrypted files to an external drive. It is possible that in the future the decryption method will change or the extortionists will publish the decryption keys. There have been several such unexpected cases recently when others extortionists shut down their ransomware projects and published decryption keys and master keys for everyone who got encrypted. The percentage of such happy cases is small, but it still exists. 

Next, I'll tell you what you need to do now, immediately, and what you can try after that.

Also you should know that...

After this attack, PCs could have stayed other malware elements. This maybe is an info-stealer and something else. Therefore, it is urgent to conduct a full check and destroy malware.

Use an comprehensive antivirus software such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. 

I recommend this following method only when there is no other way...

This is not the decryption, it is the recovery of certain types of files using the features of these files.

1) If you have encrypted archives, you can partially recover them. Only 1-2 files are damaged there. Remove the extension that the ransomware added to the archives, and extract the files in the usual way. Everything except 1-2 files will be fixed. If there is only 1 file in the archive, then it will most likely be unrecoverable.

1 hour ago, Illusion makers said:

online ID, decryption is impossible

Hello. 

Yes, it is probably true. The Emsisoft Decryptor defines this fact very accurately. 

No. It is recommended that you save the encrypted files to an external drive. It is possible that in the future the decryption method will change or the extortionists will publish the decryption keys. There have been several such unexpected cases recently when others extortionists shut down their ransomware projects and published decryption keys and master keys for everyone who got encrypted. The percentage of such happy cases is small, but it still exists. 

Next, I'll tell you what you need to do now, immediately, and what you can try after that.

Why did this happen?

Use an comprehensive anti-virus software such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. 

It will help you clean your PC from other malware for free.

This is not the decryption, it is the recovery of certain types of files using the features of these files.

Hace 7 horas, Amigo-A dijo:

Hola. 

Sí, probablemente sea cierto. Emsisoft Decryptor define este hecho con mucha precisión. 

¿Qué hacer? ¿Todo está perdido?
No. Se recomienda que guarde los archivos cifrados en una unidad externa. Es posible que en el futuro cambie el método de descifrado o los extorsionistas publiquen las claves de descifrado. Recientemente, ha habido varios casos inesperados en los que otros extorsionistas cerraron sus proyectos de ransomware y publicaron claves de descifrado y claves maestras para todos los que se cifraron. El porcentaje de casos tan felices es pequeño, pero aún existe. 

A continuación, le diré lo que debe hacer ahora, de inmediato, y lo que puede intentar después de eso.

que programa se puede utilizar para probar la desencriptación.

tengo un código en una carpeta y tengo dudas al respecto. "kjqA3m0eysrLmYOY7b1U2H95KNzGrkJ9C063XBo9"

19 minutes ago, Dwi Raka said:

an online ID, decryption is impossible

Why did this happen?

Use an comprehensive anti-virus software such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware to effectively remove the malware. 

It will help you clean your PC from other malware for free.

But before trying the alternative variant with media files, it is recommended that you make a copy of the encrypted files. Something will be restored better, something will be restored worse. 

Some types of files can be opened (restored) using the application in which they were created. To do this, you must first remove the extension added by the encryptor. Then can try to open the file from the program in which it was created. If you open audio and video files in the editor, it will restore the structure, and upon closing it will offer to save the changes in the file.

3) If you have PDFs or files of other e-books, then they may suffer in part if they were not protected from manual modification. Therefore, after removing the added extension, they can be partially read (~ 80%).

Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to recover files created in MS Office applications due to their sensitivity to any damage. They can be easily damaged without encryption. It is easier to recover and read text written on paper or on the stone than one created in MS Office.

You have no other way out of the problem.

You do not need to look for ANOTHER Decryptor somewhere, it is not and will not be in the nearest year. All other sites that offer to decrypt files are lying or are colluding with extortionists. 

Why I say this is because I know.
I have been monitoring the malicious activity of this STOP Ransomware for the fourth year now. I know where they are from, who is helping them and where part of the ransom goes. They are well covered and Interpol will not receive a command from above and does not authorize an arrest. 

Error: No key for New Variant online ID: PcJr1ZDPgwIc05BX2lalfeD2gPCLWyhL7TLndjZV

Please help me to recover all of precious my files (years of hardwork, blood, sweat & tears) :( :( . Affected by .orkf ext[Djvu Ransomware] :( .

-George

FAST_4_START_DIST.WAV.orkf FAST_4_EXHAUST_HIGH.WAV.orkf FAST_4_EXHAUST_LOW.WAV.orkf FAST_4_REVS_OFF.WAV.orkf FAST_4_EX_IDLE_LOOP.WAV.orkf FAST_4_ENGINE_HIGH.WAV.orkf FAST_4_ENGINE_LOW.WAV.orkf _readme.txt FAST_4_ENG_IDLE_LOOP.WAV.orkf

Hello ,

Welcome to the Emsisoft Support Forums.

I understand it is frustrating, but currently, we cannot decrypt files that we do not have the Private Encryption Key in our Database.

There's the possibility that law enforcement may be able to catch the criminals and release their database of private keys, meaning that you could try again using tool in few weeks in case something changed.

We do not recommend paying the ransom unless there is absolutely no other choice. 22% of those who paid a ransom never got access to their data. 9% said they got hit with additional ransom demands after paying. We’re talking about criminals, after all.

Our recommendation is to save a backup of your encrypted files and keep it in a safe place in case decryption is possible at some point in the future.

Please review our Protection Guides at your leisure, they contain several tips on protecting your computer and data.

We also recommend keeping an eye on BleepingComputer's newsfeed, as they will usually report on new developments with ransomware decrypters: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

If you have an RSS feed reader, then they also have an RSS feed so that you don't have to manually check for news: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/feed/

Please consider subscribing to a reliable anti-malware application to avoid similar issues in the future.

You can get our full version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware here: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/pricing/

I know it’s a big loss for you. We are glad to offer this service for free and help as much as we can, but there is not always an immediate resolution for all the cases.

• Sad 1