Hello!

I noticed that the new version of EEK has been released 9 days ago. How can I get this version? Can my version of EEK automatically update itself or I should manually download new version from Emsisoft website?

EEK should download and install the latest version when you open it and click the option to check for updates. You can also download and extract a fresh copy of EEK if you'd like.

I noticed that the new version of EEK has been released 6 days ago. Is there a changelog for this version?

12 hours ago, Matias said:

I noticed that the new version of EEK has been released 6 days ago. Is there a changelog for this version?

It released at the same time as Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2020.4, and I don't think a separate changelog was posted for it. The only real change I am aware of was a fix for the issue with the EPP driver not unloading and preventing the EEK folder from being deleted. Note that the computer still needs to be restarted after installing this update before the changes to the EPP driver will take effect.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GT500 said:

The only real change I am aware of was a fix for the issue with the EPP driver not unloading and preventing the EEK folder from being deleted

Thanks for clarification.